How can I celebrate my Avatar, Borders & skills on discourse?

@NCTzen_Haechan In fact Here on this thread we were discussing quite a few post back how we wanted a library of sorts for badges & even the origins of the names of the different servers here on Disney Heroes along with other things.

1 Like

Okay. Actually, I’m trying to fill up those empty movie references of the badges but I can’t find the right one.

2 Likes

The only one I want is the AUTO badge. Orange badges are much more detailed and exciting than white and green badges, I wish they were added :frowning:

3 Likes

There are a lot of topics about that and I remember joining into some of those but I’m not sure if I joined the one that you’re talking about.

1 Like

Yes @NCTzen_Haechan that’s something lots of game participants would really like to access. To bad there’s not an area here on site or even in the game that we can go to & bone up on badges or even test our skills maybe even a game trivia area! That would be fun too!
Just my opinion
:angel:t4:

1 Like

I’m interested in that too. That’s why I started to write movie references to some badges and I couldn’t find anything like on this.
Where Are These Badges From?
If I completed the badges I’ll post it in the forum.

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan I don’t know for sure but just seeing a single pea on a plate brings to my mind (the story of princess & the pea) as the story goes the princess couldn’t sleep due to a single pea being placed under a whole stack of mattresses, maybe they cooked it for her breakfast? lol Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

Hmm… I haven’t watched the film but I don’t think there’s a scene like that. I don’t want that as an avatar now. :plate_with_cutlery: :plate_with_cutlery: :plate_with_cutlery: :plate_with_cutlery: :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan Why would it have to be in a film? There are lots of Disney cartoons, books, from way back. Does every badge nesisilary have to be inspired by a movie? I mean is that written somewhere? Not trying to be difficult just asking. Because I’ve seen lots of the original cartoons by Disney & before the animated movies Disney’s cartoons portrayed lots of fairy tails. Even in the Golden Book series of children’s books Disney stories go way back.
I guess I’m poseing the question Do all the badges in this game only portray scenes from Disney movies? Or are some from another Disney sorce? Like cartoons, books ect.
Just asking

1 Like

Okay, let me clear some things up. I’m not saying that all badges comes from the movies. I also believe that some badges comes from tv series as well. I don’t have stats to show but I do think that many of these badges comes from the films.

2 Likes

In addition to that, I heard rumors saying that some part of the game was referenced to a place in Disneyland.

Trivia: Cuteing Star originated from Gravity Falls, and the Kimmunicator… well, it’s obvious.

2 Likes

I agree :slight_smile: I am very interested in the origin of the badges as well. I didn’t mean to imply you were saying anything of the like. Sorry if it appeared that way. When I asked the question It was not only to you even though I did tag you. I was asking the question to whomever may read this thread in the future & may have anything to add to the subject of where the badge in question came from (princess breakfast) or other badges too.
Always like to leave an opening for other forum members to reply.

2 Likes

Okay, it’s actually good that we actually cleared some things up. And I hope I would get the right answer to those badges. White badges shouldn’t be this hard! :crazy_face:
That’s why I chose to be a purple badge. Haha! And Go for the Gold is very nice.

2 Likes

Hmmm

I also thought of the story of the princess and the pea (and that it was ridiculous)

Hrm, not sure where that came from. I was considering maybe Thumbelina??

2 Likes

What would bring Thumbelina to mind?
Please explain your reasoning.

1 Like

I consider Thumbelina to be a princess, and since she is so small, maybe a pea would be a entire breakfast for her?? Idk

1 Like

I really think the badge is from The Princess and the Pea. I saw scenes from it where the pea is going through some places and some people chase the pea. Hmmm… sounds like an interesting one.

2 Likes

What do people use in the Medieval Times to battle savage predators?

A Fox Mace

4 Likes

Meow!

(20 characters)

3 Likes

What is a solid and can get into anything?

Answer: A cat.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney