How can i change my forum profile picture?

i hate reading books!
i want to change my profile picture

Well, too bad, reading is good. At least you have the helpful Journal, while I got the evil, sentient robot, but hey, I’m not complaining.

Jokes aside, you can’t change your Forum Picture because, if my memory serves, there has been an error for the Forum Pictures that you can’t change them… so better start reading? I guess?

6 Likes

Yeah, in theory you should be able to, but apparently there’s a bug in the Discourse system that is preventing it. Not sure how true that is, since I can’t find any mention of such a bug in Discourse support, so presumably other forums aren’t having the problem :man_shrugging:

Hopefully one day you’ll be able to again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I found Polaris’ reply to the Forum Picture Changing… hope this clarifies it…

4 Likes

I know, I’m just wondering if it is in fact a bug with the forum software (which no other forums seem to be experiencing), or a bug with their implementation of it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was talking to the OP but okay… I guess I’ve learned something new today…

ok i will try reading :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

oh!!! your profile is good!!

oh thanks!

Ah, this brings back memories of hoe another thread started :grin:

You will be stuck as a wheel forever!

And I have all the treasure in th e world! :joy:

3 Likes

Yep, for the anniversary we were able to change our avatars. Now there’s a bug in the system that needs to be fixed before we can change it again.

1 Like

Its been quite a while really it should have been fixed by now if people were actually working on it but obviously they are not. :frowning:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney