How can i make a poll?

So im a newbie to the forums and i wonder how to make a poll.
Will someone please tell me ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This should help you

2 Likes

Thanks ,im just gonna test it ?[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

• You re Welcome (Maui)
  • Hakuna Matata (Timon and Pumbaa )
    [/poll]
1 Like

Oh, you have to start the poll on a new line for it to work

1 Like

Ow,sorry

• You re Welcome (Maui)
  • Hakuna Matata (Timon and Pumbaa

0 voters

3 Likes

It worked :partying_face:

7 Likes

Special thanks to Filajae_Djacq and others who wanted to help me :blush: (Did i write it wrong? )

6 Likes

It’s djaq, just wanted to tell you that’s how he spell it

2 Likes

You could always look at my username :eyes: :wink:

7 Likes

Ok,im sorry

1 Like

You don’t have to be :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

PS:I voted for you for the best forumer of the month october.You was the only that i know on the list.

3 Likes

Thank you

But you can always search through the forums to find out how other people are like :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Exactly. For example to discover that I’m amazing! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No, I’m joking. Here are so many amazing people!

3 Likes

Lol, why not learn about me more.:slight_smile: I (think) I’m trustworthy :thinking:

3 Likes

I voted for you to

3 Likes

Almost won the last Forumer of the Month by the way. But @Filadae_Djaq took the first Rank… :sweat_smile::1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Both of you deserve to win!

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: I think most of the people deserve the win and the voting were really hard decisions for me! :see_no_evil: But now, back on topic

3 Likes

@Sadness_XXV, here at the forums, we learn and make mistakes. Doing this isn’t easy, especially if it is your first time. But use it often and you’ll get the hang of it. And don’t be afraid to ask questions if u have any!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney