How do i beat this Team?

How do i beat jake long si disk, Pegasus mx disk, dante he disk, eda me disk, and demona ev disk

Use Shere Khan ba disk Dante ba disk Ariel ge disk Bagheera ba disk and Eda me disk

I dont have Shere Khan and eda which ones can i use instead ?

Luz (Ed), Eda (Me) and Shere Khan (Ba) are the only heroes that can consistently beat that. For anything else to work you’ll need so many things to go right, to the point where it’s reasonable to assume it’s impossible without any of those three.

In other words, hope you have Luz… Otherwise wait a week for Eda and Pegasus to be nerfed

Where can I get Eda and Shere khan ?

In app purchases

Which heroes can I use instead of shere Khan and eda in fight against jake long pegasus dante eda and demona ?

Only other option is Luz with Eda’s disk. Which you can’t have if you don’t have Eda. So yeah your best bet is just waiting for the nerfs…

How do i keep luz alive in in the fight without her being defeated in the first few seconds of it?

Pegasus has already nerfed

No he hasn’t. He will be nerfed in 7 days, but he’s not been nerfed. Other characters have just had more health (not so much lately) and deal more damage than him.

1 Like

Do you not know what nerfed means?

Nerfed means when a character is downgraded in some way (stats or percentages) to make them more manageable to fight against.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney