How do you get costume threads now?

I noticed I needed to unlock a few more costumes to complete a cosmetic set but I have never seen costumes come out of cosmetic chest and I have not see them in anywhere else

How am i meant to complete my cosmetic stuff if these are not available anymore ?

3 Likes

I am curious about this too.

I want to know what I have to do to get the remaining threads shown for Officer Wilde.

1 Like

I recently got 100 costume threads from a cosmetic crate, so they are available there.

Sometimes you can get them from Cosmetic crates, but it gives 100 threads at once, so you can sell those you have with no fear.

А я бы хотел узнать… Кто мне компенсирует завтрашнюю потерю 120 алмазов из-за ваших обновлений???

Well it must be extremely rare then.

I had like 20 Costume crates at the start of the event, I do not recall getting any threads.

So the drop rate must be very low.

Too Low.
With New and Frequent uodate the % is getting lower and lower…

1 Like

Why is that?:triumph:

Please dont revive dead topics

Yes, revive this topic. I’ve been opening cosmetic crates since they first got introduced, and never once I’ve I been given threads for the costumes I don’t own. It’s so annoying.

1 Like

Well… ok I guess :confused:

… That doesn’t mean they’re not there, though. That just means either the chances for getting them are really low or you’ve just been unlucky.

Not anywhere near enough of a reason to revive this topic imo.

I didn’t revive this topic, someone else did. I was just adding my frustration in that, if cosmetic crates really drop them from time to time, the rate has to be well below 1% at this point for how many I’ve opened.

1 Like

No, but you still said this topic should be revived because you found it frustrating that you haven’t gotten any costume threads yet.

I get why that would be really annoying, but that’s still not a really good reason to say that this topic should be revived when it doesn’t even directly relate to the original question of “Where can you get costume threads?”, which you know the answer to already.

Ok now i know
How to do that

please try not to revive dead topics

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney