How exactly does Elsa's Frozone disk works?

The description of it is a little bit confusing to me, but to my understanding, her prolonged freeze only applies when having a freeze from a control type ally? Meaning only Frozone, and wall-e?

So only wall-e and frozone’s freeze get that bonus?

Or does it affect only control type enemies?

As it reads, it’s freezes to control types. Not from.

So, Elsa freezing Mr Incredible would not be prolonged. Elsa freezing Tia would. And “from any source” sounds like allies benefit as well. Meaning Olaf on Elsa’s team freezing Tia would have that freeze extended.

1 Like

Correct! :star:

:smile:

3 Likes

This mean disk is quite useless. Not often a player fight with a controller. This disk should effect on all enemies.
Seems like both disks are trash.

Obviously because Wall-E, Tia, Maleficent, Ursula are never used right? While it’s not as good as one would’ve thought it is still a great disk considering how prominent those heroes are.

2 Likes

Gonna just pick piggyback this thread and ask another freeze disk related question:
Does Baymax damage before or after freeze with his Olaf disk?

A number of key threats are controllers, including some of the best characters in the game, who can fit into any team. Yeah, you’re not gonna see much of Frozone or Finnick in high-end arena, but Wall-E, Maleficent, and Tia are all fantastically useful characters, and disabling them longer is certainly useful. It’s no game-changing superdisk, but it is not trash.

1 Like

Damage first, then freeze.

and what about EVE? Her specialty is characters with disables, I assume that includes freezes so :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney