How is Madame Mim not defeated by this combo?

The claim was made that all I needed to do to defeat Madame Mim was to raise my team to her level.
I should not have listened to that person:

I expended all of my resources getting my 2 most powerful heroes to near her level and this made absolutely no difference.
Resources it took me months to save, all gone in a few minutes.

Also look at the level disparity, 407 vs 342.
I deployed an entire team of 407, how did this not result in instant annihilation?

This is why I firmly believe Madame Mim should not be in the game, this level of resistance is very much like cheating.
No one enemy should be able to oneshot an entire team, especially outclassed like this.

2 Likes

Bagheera especially is some orders of magnitude stronger than Madam Mim at equal power and would absolutely not lose to her 1 on 1. I assume some other hero in the defence is the one causing the problem :thinking:

It shouldn’t take months to gather enough resources for this level of upgrade, anyway - maybe a week at most

1 Like

If not Madame Mim, then who is the culprit?
This is the enemy team:

Why should it take a week?
I know it took me months of hoarding my login rewards to get this far.

1 Like

It’s about 1.4m stamina with a double drop active to Y20 rank, that’s a little over 3 regular stamina buys, or 150 diamond’s worth of stamina.

Also 1B gold for the crafting and 2B gold for the skills, which at those sort of ranks is probably around 15 surge victories.

And some XP which everyone who’s not maxing out their Battle Badges should have ample of.

Times everything by 2 for 2 heroes and we have a few day’s gathering 🤷 other stuff like patch, disk, mods are just a bonus

Idk what in that enemy lineup would be KO’ing a well-upgraded Bagheera, but Madam Mim isn’t OP by any stretch - she has her one niche use (start of battle Hex) which is handy but other than that is decidedly average. Bagheera should be strolling through that team 🤷 if the Hex is causing issues, it might be better to disable Auto to avoid triggering the stun effect.

1 Like

This is what the moment of defeat looks like:

No white skills were used and the game is not on Auto.

I do not play Surge, because I do not have enough teams who can deal with Emerald level enemies.
I can barely survive Invasion and for the past 2 weeks the first Invasion team has oneshotted my best team.

1 Like

Probably the one causing it might be carl and clawhauster for clawhauster’s green skill can burst heroes

1 Like

Somehow, Jasmine ended the impasse.
Sounds like she deserves the next upgrade in months TBD.

I am still none the wiser what caused this, there were literally no tells to indicate what happened.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney