How is OB invulnerable?

For months now, I have been failing to defeat a specific story chapter.
Today I got close to beating it:

I thought, 2 on 1, they can do this, all OB did was run out a 1 minute clock, defeat Triton and despite her best efforts, Sisu could not finish him.
What did he do to stay at full health?

This is why I hate having named villains in this game, they cheat, they always cheat.
Especially OB and Mad dame Mim…….

Don’t know what to tell you about OB, but for Madame Mim, the Mad Hatter is your best friend. He resists all disables, including hexes, and gives said immunity to his allies for the first four seconds, with his red skill.

1 Like

Oogie now ignores all damage from scared enemies, but as far as I see, it’s his active max HP increases that stop you. If you have a frequent cleanser (Randall, Gothel, Aurora, Negaduck etc.), try using them. For scare immunity…I can’t remember anyone specific, but some heroes have a Patch just for that.

This is Chapter 64 with Y22 enemies 🤷

In that case, Rapunzel may be your best bet, as she starts with 6 stacks of hardy and her red skill gives it to her allies when she heals them.

Thank you everyone for the strategy advice.
Unfortunately for me, if the strategy is dependent on this tag team,
then there is a significant resource hurdle on the levelling racetrack.

I am uncertain what the minimum upgrade level is, but I assume Red0 would not be in the slightest bit effective.

Getting Aurora her Friendship disc did not go far either, wave 2, battle 1 wipeout.

Yeah, getting those two upgraded fully will be a daunting task, but trust me, they’re both worth it. (Snow too.)

It had better not be mandatory to make the tag team Y22.
I can not justify that expenditure of resources.
I do not think it is even possible without spending a lot of $$$ for the resources required.

why do you even hide enemies?

And of course, it is possible. But Y5 vs Y22, you just simply can’t get mad at game.

1 Like

This, really… if you had Y5 Pegasus you could probably delete the line, Tilarta… but… you don´t.

When I said it could not be done, I meant it.

The amount of stamina required is 2x the quantity I currently have.
This would also deplete my game currency to 0.

Given how badly microtransactions can be misued, I do not support them, especially in mobile games.
In this case, buying Stamina with real $$$.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney