How much gas left in the tank?

I’m wondering how long you guys think it will be until this game inevitably shuts down.

• Years To Come
  • About a year or less
  • A few more months

0 voters

Yeah, there are some signs of the game dying :confused:

Lack of diamond crate exclusives, lack of refreshes, and lack of new and/or fair content

I know they are working hard, but I have to be honest, it doesn’t look like it’s gonna stay for long.

No offense to any PerBlue staff reading this. I like the game you guys have developed, but I have to be honest.

7 Likes

Eh, I think I’ll wait until after the State of the Game post that’s due later this week. Surely PerBlue is aware of the chatter, here and elsewhere, that the game has slowed considerably this year and appears to be winding down, so they should be addressing the issue in that post.

12 Likes

Well, the way I figure it. Since vaccines for Covid are being offered and everything is going back to full swing (or at least trying to in some cases). People are not on this game that often since they got work, school, ect.

Although, they might log in every now and than if things get slow.

Take Emoji it’s been like what five years tops for them and they’re still adding. So is, Magic Kingdom going 4 years. With characters and possibility still added and with the rate of character releases. I think they would probably have like say a few years give or take.

It depends if there are still issues with other stuff and I’m hoping it doesn’t because ever since I played this game I started to get used to it

3 Likes

Below 12 months as for now.
This game literally just adds new hero and cap rise each month, nothing else, nothing intresting.

Amount of new heroes drastically decreased, there are no signs of heroes from new movies as Soul or Raya, and all other Disney game got them.
New content? 0.
Even refreshes are gone, like… this is disgusting.

And then another Disney game, Mirrorverse, is about to hit. Won’t be surprised that one game will be closed for favour of another.

4 Likes

Having read the State of the Game and the explanation that the DHBM team has been short-staffed, I’d say that the game can last several more years if PerBlue is able to get staffing levels back up to where they used to be; if not, about a year seems more likely.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney