How old or experience player get 1st fastest in badge bit collector?

All server now during Badge bit collector contest. Hmm… Why I create this(Again)?, yep because I confused how old player get 1st in any contest like Badge bit collector contest, how many player spend stamina and what the secret for become 1st player on badge bit collector?

Snapshot in server 12.

Spend money resources

Yep, spending stamina, diamonds, playing team trials, refreshing the stores, all available ways.

Is it really necessary that every time there is a contest now somebody feels the need to start a thread asking how people at the top of the leader boards are there?
It’s simple, they have scored more points than anyone else. They have done that by doing whatever they need to do in order to score points in the contest (in the current example that means they have found purple and orange badge bits). They have probably done that by spending money.

1 Like

I don’t get the “old player” part… is he an experienced player? Did he leave the game and just join? You have to clear up the “old player” part.

Anyways… anyone can win any contests… as long as they have the resources to do so.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney