How’s this for a team?

My characters are weak but please answer the question.

My main team is…

It consist of:

Mike Wazowski 3-Star
Moana 3-Star
Goofy 1-Star
Wall-E 2-Star
Ducky and Bunny 2-Star

So is this a good team? My team level is 44 (currently).

1 Like

You’re making the same mistake that a lot of new players make. Keep your skills as high as possible. A level 43 Moana with a level 14 skill is pretty much the same as a level 14 Moana.

2 Likes

Do you seem the money I have. Besides I’ve been using the money on effects. Scare, Silence, Stun, whatever it is, I’m working on that. The two heroes that need working on is Ducky and bunny and Moana.

In our server’s current meta, I think Moana is now falling behind in PvP. Elastigirl could be better than Moana right now.

Wow Elastigirl? So I’m close to getting Sulley and Boo. Should I replace Moana with S&B?

Moana and Sulley & Boo can’t be compared. Sulley & Boo can be used in your 2nd and 3rd team. But in your main team? A very bad idea. You’ll get overpowered by Goofy teams.

What about Jessie? She always did me good. Well when I started out. Not on this account.

Also on 2nd or 3rd team. If you have Duke Caboom, there’s no need to add more damage heroes.

You should work on Aladdin instead. He can counter Ducky & Bunny at times.

Moana seems out of place, since your team is more burst oriented than her DPS play style. She would work better with more speed boost and with heroes that can generate their White quickly (Merlin,
Stitch, Duke etc…)

The rest of your team is good, mainly because Ducky and Bunny is absolutely broken and overpowered at the moment. Combined with Mike, your burst is immense.

Wall-E is good for the energy, but aside from that, he lacks both early Control and Speed boost to enable D & B. Still, he is strong with Goofy, who wants to snowball with his White. The combo is better at Purple though.

Heroes that could replace Moana:

• Jack Skellington: Scared and Backline threat to increase damage and enabled Mike.

• Maleficent: Strong early Crowd Control to give both D & B and Goofy time.

• Judy: Initial speed boost complements D & B well, allowing them to snowball.

• Duke Caboom: Huge Speed Boost and Massive Aoe damage.

3 Likes

Well I’m working on Duke. I don’t have enough chips for him at the moment

I would like to say that Merlin, Stitch, and Maleficent isn’t available in our server.

We only have Judy and Duke

My apology, I wasn’t aware of this. In that case Tia would be a decent alternative, since she groups up enemies for the AoE.

If I were to replace someone on my team, rather than Moana, who would it be? Mikes blue skill is weak and he has low health. But I’m upgrading him. Same thing for Wall-E, except his White and Green are maxed out. Goofy is also maxed out. Ducky and Bunny, I feel, cause they are so OP, I don’t really need to upgrade their skills till later. And I know I should be upgrading THEM instead but I want to focus on crowd control instead. Moana isn’t maxed out. I understand that she doesn’t fit with my group but I’ll keep her and max her out.

Right now, Tia and Judy arent bad heroes for your team, though you’ll need skill points in Tia White. Tia has access to a reliable Charm and Knockback, which can group the enemies up for your D&B.

Judy is good thanks to her Speed boost, which helps your team generate energy along with Wall-E. Her Blue skill is good for burst comp as well, especially since D&B can instantly burst down many heroes.

Finnick is another good Control, though you will need him to be at least Purple 0. With your current resources, he doesnt seem to be a viable option however.

This is my team of now

Goofy, Duke Caboom, EVE, Wall-E, and Ducky and Bunny.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney