How to disable Megara without defeating her?

I eventually figured out why this keeps happening:

Dash is abusing a specific Friendship disc to be invincible:

So how do I incapicate Megara without defeating her so she doesn’t make Dash invincible?
Also complicated by the fact Dash’s special ability goes off the instant the wave begins and I’ve not had much luck silencing him as the wave begins.

You can’t. As long as she’s alive Dash will live too. Your best bet would be Tron and/or Swedish Chef.

2 Likes

Keeping Meg alive means Dash doesn’t become invincible. Instead, he keeps the link which makes it impossible to kill him. So you won’t solve anything.
Would say you need defense heroes. Try with what you used in the pic but Timon and Pumbaa over Mushu

1 Like

Actually, Mushu has been the most effective so far in silencing Dash, I am currently giving him some skill upgrades to see if he can do it better.
Angel was number 2 at it.

To be candid, the last time T&P was recommended, I didn’t need them at all, so I am dubious each time they are suggested.

Also, I am uncertain if I have the XP consumables or gold to raise them up to level 200.

Okay? I’m not spamming, I’m trying to help you. Sorry for trying, but you gotta stop holding grudges.

(By the way I did not flag you.)

9 Likes

They will help against Dash. But they need levels

Edit: I just saw this

Level them up as much as you can (a few levels less should still let them work), and upgrade Purple skill only if you don’t have gold

1 Like

Just to clarify, levels, not color levels?

Getting them up to Red12 is beyond my means.
And that I know because I experimented with upgrading as a Free2player, short answer, without stamina consumables, you can’t upgrade!

I would have preferred to stun the enemy group instead, but that ability was recently removed from Kim Possible and so far, only Felix seems like they have the potential to be an enemy team stunner:

Yes, I know Nick can also stun, but as his stun is more dependent on generating maximum Lemming count, I do not consider it reliable.

Yes. Red is enough, but the purple skill needs to be on a good level not to fail

Oh and stun won’t help much with Dash cause he has massive evasion

4 Likes

Use tron with flyn disc 5 star is must to remove meg link form front ally at the start of wave

Pretty sure the link can’t be removed

7 Likes

I am 101% sure link can be removed unless enemy have hardy, I always use tron whenever I see Ian, meg, frog, kronk or who give invincibility

The invincibility - yes it can be removed. Not the link itself

4 Likes

Would raising Tron up be a more effective solution then?
If I could take away Dash’s invincibility at the start of the wave, I suspect he would be easily one shotted by Mulan and/or Elsa.

But based on my previous experiment, this would require something like 33000 stamina minimum to get him to Red0.

You’ll have to kill Meg before using Tron’s white skill but yeah that’ll help

6 Likes

Tried to get Megara out before going for Dash:

Now I feel like the game is taunting me! :sob: :rage: :no_entry_sign:

Well… you already built Kronk, right?
If you can get his invincibility off it might help. Try with him instead of Elsa or Mushu

4 Likes

What mode is this on by the way?

Normal mode, I’m just trying to get out of Chapter 34.
But from the looks of the futility, I am never leaving!

Try multiple times with that, Kronk is luck based, he could’ve used the basic damage buff instead

1 Like

I may be wrong, but Elsa isn’t going to do much to stop dash… She is good for damage, but her freezes may be evaded and it could hurt your team. Do you have someone who will slow/silence Dash long enough for Tron to release death?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney