How to get Diamond & VIP?

Why can’t I get Diamond & VIP from Fyber & Tapjoy? I’ve tried several offers and I’m done with it. But why can’t I get diamond & VIP? I really need them :frowning:

Or maybe @Perblue @Loutre can make it so it doesn’t need VIP? I mean even if we are still VIP 0, we can use Power Promote, Auto enhance badge & more. You know now DH:BM is getting more difficult… why make it even more difficult?

And I was confused… why is there someone on server 23… he’s only been playing for 12 days but he’s already reached lvl 200> . Howwww??? Is there a cheat way for DH:BM?

:sob::crying_cat_face:

I am not sure what the main problem is, like if the third parties refuse to give you anything or if there is a bug in terms of third party deals.

In terms of the player who got to level 200 in just 12 days, they likely bought a lot of stamina deals that boosted their level.

4 Likes

I can’t get more VIP even I already finish the offers :frowning:

Might be on the third parties side than and not PerBlue, but yeah I don’t do third party offers myself so I don’t have that much knowledge on them.

Hopefully someone who are more familiar with the third party offers can come and help :-).

Always take a picture of the game at the state you have it in and the offer (both as a proof) and send it to the support of that third party. PerBlue has nothing to do with those.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney