How Would You Change This Game?

I would also add Jumba & Pleakley in the game

1 Like

Don’t they still pop up and let you use them?

Or did that change? :thinking:

1 Like

Last time I checked Randall was like that so yeah

1 Like

Here are my ideas:

1. More costume threads
  2. Make it more easier to unlock these costumes
  3. Slow down the level cap
  4. Continue with the Heroes Coming Soon pop-up
  5. Just add Kim Possible already!
  6. Make heroes more balanced
  7. Refresh weak heroes like Yax
  8. Add characters for their anniversaries
  9. Resize some characters like Jasmine, Elsa, and Miguel
4 Likes

I think mickey mouse should be resized too!!
He is too big

5 Likes

I would add kuzco kronk dory and hank as dou charther nemo and merlin as dou charther as well mater and lighting mcqueen kim possible ron stopable fear disgust sadness bing bong and donald duck into the game

1 Like

Nothing. I love it.

2 Likes

Merlin is already in the game. :grin:

2 Likes

These are the things that would ensure the game would go through a safe path:

1)A crucial and key point to making this game keep going would be slowing down the level caps for good. It’s a huge issue for most players and this is one of the major causes of players leaving the game.
2) More costumes. Especially release some for a holiday or a special event focused on a certain Disney movie/show. Also a costume shop please.
3)Older Heroes getting proper refreshes to have a balanced competitive system in both Arena and Coliseum. There are many heroes that fall underrated in competitive terms, and perhaps they’ll see the light one day.
4)For individual contests, I’d prefer contest-exclusive borders as progress rewards than just rank rewards.

2 Likes

He’s taking bout Marlin from Nemo

As others have said, slow the level and badge increases back down. The original timeline of 6 weeks for cap increases seemed ideal from a player perspective. Almost all P2P players that I talk with were happier with the 6 week duration, as a concrete example, I was spending $70-250 USD monthly with 6 week cap increases because I enjoyed the game. My spending is now below $30 USD a month strictly due to 4 week cap increases feeling like extortion. I’m still in the top 200, so I’m obviously not the only top player that has drastically cut spending. The 6 week duration also left just enough time for F2P to reach the new level cap, badging is obviously a different story for F2P, but the 6 week duration at least let F2P reliably focus on an arena team.

I know, but who could tell??

Stat boost for all older heroes to keep up. It’s just silly that at some point newer “squishy damage dealer” types started to have a couple of hundred thousand more HP than older tanks and newer tanks had hugely greater damage than old damage dealers. Power creep in a game like this is expected, but it was too much at once

Nerf Jafar, Ducky and probably Joy to let the meta breathe again. Abilities that are that devastating, especially AOE, should not fire before anyone else can take action or reliably interfere. Joy is the opposite effect, with maxed Olaf disc, of blunting too many aggressive strategies single handed except Jafar and Ducky. In 5v5 teams, you shouldn’t have to arrange your whole team around any single enemy character.

(we might also need to do something about Gonzo after that but it’s hard to tell because so few people seem to have bothered with him so far).

Make it less time consuming to do all the game modes. Invasion even exclusively with quick fight (as I did this week) could be done with half the nodes at double the energy cost and double the rewards, and with an auto-power up function too. Double speeds on heist. Make everything quicker.

Raise badge drop rates. As it is, your only hope of keeping even 5 characters up with the level grind is to buy hundreds of stamina boosts and use them with a double drop day or double drop item, each month.

Memories should be a shorter grind.

This is a Disney game and ought to encourage people having fun with their favourite characters, not putting roadblocks in the way.

Yes you can. Maxed out as well. That’s a new feature available over the last couple months or so.

Heroes nerf:

Jafar’s blue skill (combo with Hades is still painful)
D&B blue skill
Joy’s purple skill and Olaf’s disk
T&P green skill (only partly) - reduce armor given BUT increase heal

Release Kim Possible

Changing Invasion! mode boss overtime.

Updating diamond crate drops.

New game mode which will give sources for mods and red skills (secondary)

I refered to nemo and his father from finding nemo i see why you are confused since the wizard from sword in the stone and nemo s fahter from finding nemo both called merlin

Actually, Nemo’s father’s name is Marlin.

2 Likes

Anyway i hope you are not confused anymore i hope polaris will see this thread and will use our suggetions to improve disney heros battle mode

1 Like

Yes, to be honest this is why I created this topic, to suggest our ideas to PB

3 Likes

This game is a joke. The consistency of battles is literally zero. I have multiple spots I have 2 or 3 starred that I tried to use again to get badges
 I’ve now tried those again a total of 25 times and haven’t beaten it once. My top 5 hero’s equal 72,000 power I regularly will win battles against people with over 100,000 power. Makes absolutely no sense. Fix the game please thanks

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney