How Would You Change This Game?

This Is A place To Share How You Would Change this game, Would You Remove some Heroes? Add A anew mode? Or feature? Share Here!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I would Change Felix’s Role To A support instead of tank

5 Likes

I would add Edna Mode to the game, and not increase the lvl from lvl 100 rill everyone was crying cuz it was not going up. Then I would boost it another 100 lvls. :grin:

Most importantly, I would add Edna Mode. And change all characters in game into Edna Mode, and rename the game Edna Battle Mode. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Then Edna Would Buy Disney And Per Blue, So It Could Be Called Edna Edna: Battle Mode By: Edna

3 Likes

A place called like The Library where the story for the main game and all the friendships are so you can reread them.

And add Pooh and friends, more Lilo & Stitch characters, Mulan, Kim Possible…
image http://pa1.narvii.com/6436/a0d4b969b83002bffb077a37135288bd74fc065d_00.gif

6 Likes

Yes lol We Need Kim Possible

1 Like

I’d add a mode where you can test what your heroes can do, and look at their animations.

3 Likes

I would make it so everybody wins and everything is fair and peaceful with no toxicity

2 Likes

Like Marvel Future Fights Feature, when you tap on a hero, it will show a button called test, then you can play in as many battles as you want to test your heroes

2 Likes

I would make Red Skills cost 2M gold

I would add an archive

I would add a search hero function

I would add more ways for F2P to balance P2P out

3 Likes

@discobot what would you change?

Lol

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

That’s overly creepy…

3 Likes

we have both of those things already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would make it where you could have a hero testing room where you can play as those heroes

PS not sparring just have these heroes fight random creeps also these heroes would be maxed out to Red with complete skills increases to check how strong they become

1 Like

I’d just slow the level/badge cap increase a little, mostly I’m fine with the game how it is.

I guess mostly I’d just do everything I could to ensure it never ever got discontinued (or failing that at least that lasted as long as it physically could)

I wouldn’t take out any heroes we already had but there are a few heroes I’d ensure we’re on the development schedule if they weren’t/aren’t already

2 Likes

So, spar chat does not count?

2 Likes

Yea you can’t use Spar with new characters

1 Like

I will make old characters(especially judy and aladdin) more powerful
I will make new characters more balanced
I will enlarge Jafar’s portrait
I will add Ariel
I will make many costumes and make costume shop

2 Likes

Oh yeah more hero refreshes would be very refreshing!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney