Hunchback of Notre Dame

So I’m new to this community but I thought I might toss out a suggestion, with the addition of Hercules and Meg, would anyone else think it would be cool to see characters from the Hunchback of Notre Dame? I wouldn’t mind the addition of those classic but less recognized characters

3 Likes

I love The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I even made a concept for Quasimodo. If you would like to check it out you can find it here

4 Likes

All my limbs for that :heart_eyes:
I remember making concepts for Quasimodo, Esmeralda and Claude Frollo a while ago, they should be somewhere here.
Yep, I found it. Sorry, I don’t know how to make a link word :sweat_smile:

Me neither. I made one for Quasimodo as well, but clearly there are enough of those here. Besides, it was my second concept ever so…it is kinda unorganized…

I’d be good with just getting Esmeralda.

I wouldnt. The abomination that happened when they added Miguel without Coco cannot happen to Quasimodo. Him or no one.

To be fair Miguel was the main character of Coco. Coco, miguels great grandma had barely any screen time and provided next to nothing for the movie, outside of it’s general premise. I do agree that have Esmerelda without Quasimodo or Phoebas would be less than ideal but I still believe it would be nice to have some representation.

3 Likes

:sob::open_mouth::scream:

weakly I havent seen Coco yet…

My apologies. It’s a fantastic movie and even though Coco doesn’t get much screen time it is a great character in a great movie. I can’t say it’s better than some of the more recent 3D Disney movies like Moana, Tangled, Frozen, etc. Highly recommend it nevertheless. If you have ever seen Book of Life (2014) made by 20th Century Fox it has a very similar theme with Día de Muertos as it’s focal point.

I’m not sure if I support just having Miguel, or also having some of the other vital characters, mainly Hector. Nevertheless, Coco was a great film, loved it in every sense.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney