Hyacinth Hippo Concept

Hyacinth Hippo

A lover of grapes and dancing, Hyacinth Hippo uses her techniques to stop those she dislikes

“Oh, excuse me.”
:star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Red

Basic Attack: Does some ballet moves

Entrance: Walks in on her tippy-toes

Victory: Curtseys

Defeat: Cries

Skills

White Skill: Dancing Hippo

Normal Damage :fist:
Hyacinth Hippo belly flops onto the closest enemy, dealing X Damage to them and stunning them for 8 seconds.

Green Skill: Hungry Hippo

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Hyacinth Hippo eats a bunch of grapes, healing herself for X HP. She then throws the leftovers at the furthest enemy, dealing X Damage.

Blue Skill: Dodgy Dancing

Hyacinth Hippo moves the the mid line to dodge an attack, she then charms the enemy who tried to attack her for 10 seconds. She then dances back to her original position.

The charm can fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Dancers Of Daytime

Dancing Hippo deals X Damage to nearby enemies. Each time an ally uses their active, Hyacinth Hippo heals for X HP.

Red Skill: Dance Of The Hours

Each time Hyacinth Hippo uses a skill, the damage done by her and allies’ basic attacks is increased by X. Hyacinth Hippo deals X more damage with Dancing Hippo per remaining ally and charmed enemy.

+X Basic Damage
+Y Max HP
+Z Damage from Hungry Hippo

Friendships 

Tangoing Twosome
Hyacinth Hippo and Ben Ali Gator
Improved Dancing Hippo

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power

Memories

• Instead of targeting the closest enemy, the player can choose which enemy for Hyacinth Hippo to perform Dancing Hippo on. While on auto, Hyacinth Hippo will choose the closest enemy.

• If the target for Dancing Hippo has less than X HP, they take an additional X Damage.
    (Plus Y damage per star)

Allies: EVE, Jasmine, Alice

Backup Dancing
Hyacinth Hippo and Minnie Mouse
Healing when damaging

Disk Power

• +X Basic Damage

Memories

• Each time Hyacinth Hippo deals damage, the ally with the least HP heals for X HP
    (Plus Y HP per star)

Allies: Elsa, Hades, Captain Hook

6 Likes

Please post all feedback

Does the basic attack need a variable? Other than that every thing elee looks good.
I had a question. Are you going to add your vulcan concept to your town hall that one was so good.

Basic Attack does not need a variable usually, just a description of what it does/looks like. Also, thank you for telling me about Vulcan, I thought I did add him lol

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney