I Am Leaving the Forums Soon

Hi y’all, yet another forumer is leaving, and this time it is me! I plan to leave around right after New Year’s Day, and I decided to make this post early since I wanted to get the news out of the way.

The reason I am leaving is because like Christopher Robin, I am starting school (university) soon.

I made many friends here…

and some I even think of as an extended 'ohana.

Obviously, it is sad to leave but I have to focus on my education which is extremely important. I may drop in from time to time to see what’s happening.

So aloha 'oe.

42 Likes

How am I supposed to be happy about this? :sob:

I’ll miss you, Stitch. Good luck in school. You’ll always be part of the forum O’hana :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Goodbye stitch, you are one of the most popular forumers, it is sad to see you go, anyways aloha (as in goodbye)

4 Likes

You’ve been one of the kinder and popular forumers here. I’ll miss your positivity and your love for stitch.

Good luck in school! Remember that Ohana means family!

13 Likes

Stitch, farewell, I’ll miss you!

Bye, and good luck in school!

11 Likes

13 Likes

You will be greatly missed. Good luck in university!

4 Likes

Goodbye, Stitch, we’ll miss you :cry:

Best of luck at your university!

16 Likes

Noooo. Just no. :frowning:
You can’t leave, it won’t be same with you… another great person is leaving, everything falls :cry:

But the reasons are understandable, really hope you will get the best grades possible in college, and after getting a good job :slight_smile:

Good bye :wave:

16 Likes

tenor - 2020-12-11T161839.937
Farewell stitch,good luck in university.

6 Likes

I can’t wait for you to visit, it’s really not going to be the same without you around here

I wish you all the best and I hope your studying isn’t too boring :joy:

Now I’m off before I get emotional :heart:

10 Likes

I see and yeah I wish you the best of luck in University TherMasterStitch :-).

While we might not have talked that much together I know you are a really positive voice here in the forum, and thank you for that TherMasterStitch.
Even if you can’t visit that often I think all of us who have commented here are looking forward to when you can come on again.

So yeah, best of luck and yeah wish you all the best for your future TherMasterStitch :-).

9 Likes

Sayonara, my friend. Good luck with your university school

4 Likes

Hope you will have a great team at uni and learn about and discover great things!

You are one of a kind and you will be greatly missed.

Bye…

5 Likes

We’ll miss you Stitch!
Good luck at University!

4 Likes

We’ll miss you, bud. You’ve been a good friend, and you helped make things more fun around here. Good luck with your studies. :slight_smile:

Since college usually lasts 4 years, it’s likely that the forums won’t be here when you graduate. We’ll still be able to keep in touch over Discord, right?

14 Likes

I wish I could have gotten to know you, it’s always sad whenever a person in a community leaves, but it’s especially sad because I never got to know you, but I feel happy to be able to call you a friend nonetheless because that’s what this community is. A group of friends.
And what are friends? Friends are family. And this family on my behalf wishes you a great future going forward! So long, friend

8 Likes

So sad that a very great forumer is leaving! Really You are the most awesome and sweetest forumers in this community! Really Will miss the stitchy and pooh soul of the forums

Your Stitch Pooh Drawings are awesome.
Good-bye Stitch
Study Well!! Stay Safe!

5 Likes

Goodbye stitch, I’ll miss your positivity and random energy, I’ll miss your random moments.

I wish you good luck on your journey in university.

<3

4 Likes

Good luck friend…hope you bounce back in someday

But for now…T.T.F.N.! Ta-ta to you for now! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney