I am upset since the new patch I cannot get on

I cannot play my favorite game ever time I try to get on I get booted and I was working on my characters and now I cannot even get on the game. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::heart::heart:I am a huge Disney Heroes fan can someone please help me get back to building up my characters

2 Likes

Are you on IOS?

2 Likes

IOS??? I’m on a tablet an didn’t have a problem at all until this patch.

Welcome to the forums! If you are on IOS (Apple products) they are having an issue right now to fix it. You can follow this thread to get updates. Update 2.6.10 Known Issues. I think that is the right link.

4 Likes

I have another apple I use an it works fine I don’t understand why I have a problem with this sad now :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: I will try the link thank you for your help I hope this works…Thank You

Something regarding yesterday’s update caused many users to be locked out of the game, but hopefully it’ll be fixed soon, so everyone affected can return to the game, and receive a compensation package

2 Likes

Don’t be sad. I also have IOS mobile cannot get into game :woman_shrugging:t2: Don’t worry, we’re going to fix it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think you mean PB.

5 Likes

What is it? PB?

Perblue, the company who made DHBM… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Updating to the most recent iOS on your phone fixed this for me, hopefully that helps!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney