I am Wave9Nut. This is my story

yeah in fairness the game itself is by far the best western game of this genre in terms of polish & design - thats why I chose to play it anyway, since I came from DS and knew that PB produced a quality game.

I also knew that the resource & hero balancing would be very spendy… but I’d rather play a game like this than some JRPG with generic characters, bitty graphics and clunky animation, so I accept it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn´t say the stamina issue is generic. The only problem is that F2P players get very little stamina to even raise a single new character decently up @Loutre.

From what I calculated, if you compare ratio of (free stamina given throughout 4 weeks) to (stamina for 5 dollars, best deal) in S1 and S22… the S22 is 3x more advantageous for F2P players.

If I were a dev, I would try to QA test tripling free stamina in all servers. Then tripling the amount of premium stamina in S21-24 deals. Because that would ensure the S21-S24 free-deal ratio of stamina is ensured on every other server as well (I suppose that is the “balance” mentioned in previous Q and As, no?)

I did suggest lowering the stamina needed to raid low chapters. But after a bit of thought, that´d still benefit P2W players far more than F2P players because of the aforementioned discrepancy in stamina gain overall.

One more improvement I am thinking of is changing Gold Crates and Diamond Crates to give better resources inside (like adding full purple bit-badges to Gold Crates and giving full orange badges and red bits to Diamond Crates).

3 Likes

Good for vip 10.
RIP F2P
:no_good_man:

2 Likes

I’m vip 11, and never spent a penny (so yes I am ftp) Just takes a lot of effort with theorem rewards. Only suggested 10 Becuase I’m sure perblue if they were to have a starting color at red for toons would think anything less would be not worth it on their end.

Just saying I wish it was a color start higher with vip levels instead of team level was all.

Understood what you said but thinking practically they would never do such a thing. It would cut down the stamina required a lot hence people buying less stamina deals so knowing their greediness highly unlikely to implement vip 10 toons start at R0

Good enough.

Current perk with starting heroes at level 40/50 is completely useless.

Lol. No.
It only cost around 300 packs, so a player still needs over 5k packs anyways. $10, but player will still feel rewarded.
But R0 is a bit too high for new servers, so this perk should be only on servers with rank Yellow and above.

I do agree with this when you look at the whole picture. I played the other 2 newer Disney games that are similar to this one: mirror verse and sorcerer’s arena. I have to say the graphics and game play in mirror verse are FAAAR more interesting and engaging, but the grind and cost in both games are much worse than they are in this one.

I can admit the cost things is my main complaint with this game, but I do try to just shove past it and keep hope. Because honestly…I can’t fix it so my only options are deal with it or quit playing. Lola

THAT PART. that’s why we all stick around. I look forward to new characters and their kits. They’ve done some very nice justice to majority of the characters based on who they were in their movies/shows. I think that’s why I didn’t like sorcerer’s arena…the graphics were just awful and the characters just didn’t look right. Like something out of a 90s original PlayStation game.

To be fair it’s not quite there to compare the original server to a newer server. They have less access to the stuff that we have specifically because it’s newer and it gives new players a fair chance instead of throwing them into a well developed server where they’d have no chance at being competitive without $. The amount that they get for their money is the same amount we used to get for ours at those lower levels. It scales according to each servers max team level is what the devs said. If you think about it, back when purple was our max rank, we weren’t getting 2000-4000 stam bottles for $4.99. It was way lower. Although it still wasn’t a good deal, it was appropriate according to what we had available on our servers at the time. What we get now is actually a good deal compared to what we had before, because we didn’t have the cosmetic crates, special team crates, or badge bazaar. So we get all that included in deals now, as do they, when all we got was stamina back in the day.

1 Like

That´s what I said. The change of balance so that people can be competitive without money
I only compared the value of free stamina and the value of deals. The devaluation of S22 deals is good and S1 deals should have less real value in the game as well. I don´t say they should be nerfed though, the free stamina should be raised instead.

Okay?

This is basically equal to “Hey everyone, spend to get good”
Should not be the case.

Mmmmm no actually. I said although it still sucks, it’s better than it used to be with all the extras they have now. It used to only be stamina, or stam and gold or stam and friend stam. That’s it.

No it’s not. Let me show you.

That’s what I was referring to. Obviously s22 is gonna be better for new or f2p…it’s newer. It’s not fully developed. They don’t have as much as old servers have.

Ya knows f2p and new players screw themselves over anyway. Many jump to old servers once they figure out their server doesn’t have all the “good” stuff. So then the gap between f2p and p2w gets larger.

No need to be snotty. It was an observation, and also an explanation on why it’s pointless to compare a new server to an old server. Every server sucks and so do the deals. No where was I implying we actually get good stuff for our money…

It will never be.

As Polaris expressed from the devs in the past, there isn´t “balance” in old servers.

It is. Saying that “deals did not use to have 2000-4000 stamina” is very poor observation. Because the deals keep raising by exactly 10% every month. And the deals in S22 are 3x worse than what they were in S1-5 during the same time.

It’s not a poor observation. It’s a FACT based on what they get right now vs what we got at the same level. Clearly you’re not understanding what I’m trying to say in reference to what you said so after this, I’m done responding. Good god.

I guess we are misunderstanding each other. Not understanding the point each of us is trying to make.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney