I can’t get over DuckTales!

Since y’all know last month DuckTales ended I’ve been crying too much lately and here I am still thinking they were gonna make more when I keep forgetting it finished. All I which was I can see more of it someday.

And Here I am still looking at this keeps making me cry. It’s not only I love DuckTales, It’s that DuckTales is the best reboot Disney Channel/Disney XD made because out of all the reboots Cartoon Network made, they all were trash and Disney got it right and I look forward to see more reboots from Disney

1 Like

I cannot either. This show has meant so much to me. It has been so hard to live without it but we have made it for a month now.

I think the important thing is to never forget that these characters still live on through reruns, rewatchings, comics, the original show, the upcoming Epcot attraction and the This Duckburg Life podcast. This show will never die as long as it in our hearts. And we can only hope that with the Darkwing reboot, perhaps a movie or another season could happen. Stranger things have happened such as The Clone Wars coming back.

I trust that Matt and Frank will never let us down and that this is not the last we’ve seen of our favorite adventuring family. And I know for a fact that Carl Barks would definitely be proud of how his comics have spawned into this glorious franchise and now memory in all of our hearts. :fist:

4 Likes

I will say that it is still very possible to still follow the Donald Duck and Co characters in comics, even if the Ducktales version is slightly different and I understand if that’s the version you all want and prefer, but yeah it is at least still possible to follow Scrooge, Donald and the triplets adventure still in the comics :-).

Here are some examples:

I understand if it isn’t quite the same as some central characters in Ducktales doesn’t exist in the comics like Launchpad and Gizmoduck, but yeah it is something and I will say that I am glad that Ducktlales have meant so much for you all :-).

2 Likes

When this show came out I actually didn’t like it because when it gets popular in every social media or the internet I just get annoyed that but when I finally watch I realize that it wasn’t that bad it all and I starting to like it even more until show was getting to the end and I was feel sorrow (I’m very sorry about my opinion it’s just something that I wasn’t interested in until when I play DHBM and you talk about the DT reboot so that’s just made wanna watch it):slightly_smiling_face:

These remind me of the Disneyland Paris commercial with the duckling finding the comics and eventually Donald.

OMG!! that advertisement is so emotional I’ve cried many time seeing this.

1 Like

I never watched the final season. But it was a great show.

Is there a reason why it ended?

The creators, Matt and Frank said they went into season 3 basically knowing it would be the last season so it was all about legacy and how’ll you remembered. I guess it was their choice to end it, and they felt three seasons was right to wrap up the triplets’ stories and connect it all to Scrooge and Webby. It worked very well imo.

1 Like

I don’t like how they only had Kit in one episode :frowning_face:

He only made a cameo in the last episode

1 Like

Hehe, think I have watched that one a while ago yeah :-).

But yeah, it is possible to get to read Donald Duck and Co stories through the comics, there by still reading their adventures :-).
An option to think about even if not quite the same.

Same for Goofy or the Rescue Rangers. It was a real shame they didn’t have another episode. Oh well. At least they cameo’d in the last episode.

1 Like

Ducktales 2017 was the first time Max Goof made any sort of media appearance in 16 years, according to the Disney Wiki, and I thought that was awesome.

2 Likes

He didn’t physically appear though, he was just in a photo which was sad but the moral of the episode came from Goofy which I really loved.

I know, but it still counts.

Let me have this, okay?

2 Likes

Kit And Molly Cunningham appeared too

1 Like

I honestly feel like Pete should have been in this show, I mean his son appears as a cameo in goof troop so I would assume Pete would actually exist. Also I feel like a few characters other than Pete were missing, like Donald’s cousin Gus, Donald’s dog bolivar, also bushroot was missing from the show until mid season 2 as a cameo…

2 Likes

Yeah you right

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney