I can't enter game Server 13

:frowning: why i can’t update

1 Like

With a Content Update Failed error, please follow these steps:

1. Uninstall the game from your device
  2. Clear the app store cache. This is different on each device, so you may need to look for settings and app management. Don’t skip this step.
  3. Restart your device. Don’t skip this step.
  4. Reinstall the game.

I also experiencing the same thing today. It started at 7 am. I cannot enter the game. I have tried everything. Redownload. Clear play store cache… reboot phone. Clear storage… all of it does not work. What should I do now… ? This is messed up. I played for almost 7 month now. I can’t afford to lose all my progress now… I spent too much fortune in this game. The compensation would not make up for it. I’m dead serious. Hmm…

I have followed exactly the step without skipping anything. It still does not work. Can u give some other solution to this?? Maybe some link to download Japanese version of the app? Help us @Polaris .

Same thing happen to me since this morning… still cannot find solution. I’m so worried right now. @Thug_life

Servers 13, 15, and 17 are only available for Japan, South Korea, and Thailand. If you’re outside one of those countries, you won’t be able to access those servers.

I’m in server 13 and from Thailand. I conducted to solve the problem follow you but It still remains. I paid a lot of money for this game but now I can’t play it. Very bad feeling.

If you can log into the game, but just not access your account, please contact support in the game.

If you’re not able to log into the game at all, please use the support form here. Be sure to include your account name and number so support can review the logs and determine what’s keeping you from logging in.

Thank you @Polaris. I will try follow your suggestion to contact Perblue from your link. In the past time, I sent email to googledev@perblue.com for 3 times but they didn’t responded anything. In Thailand play store, many Thai people commented about the problem same me too.

That email address isn’t linked to support, so any emails that end up there do not receive a support reply.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney