I had a bug in Guild war!

Okey i will post a picture and tell you what happened.
We are in the guild war and i won my fight and the next fight i had my old team in the bottom line and the fighting team was an other one. I am not sure if there were more issues then this. I wonder how i lost my first fight. But the problem started at the last fight.

As you can see the team doesnt fit with the team fighting. What a pity when it happens in a competition based fight, when you just had 1 chance!

1 Like

That is strange. I can see Mike (the duck), Jessie, Zurg, and Peter Pan. Can’t see Dash or Sulley but I am assuming Sulley is the odd 1 out

I think I’ve got this in coli before and there was a very specific circumstance that could trigger it, which I believe was fixed. Never seen it in war though, how odd :thinking:

1 Like

No the missing two are tia dalma and jackjack i dont know the exact positions i think tia was the duck and jackjack made his teleport attack. But i am not sure.
All 5 heroes arent the same that showed up in the bottom. Also there was no chance to see the life or something

1 Like

Oh okay. I didn’t notice

Ok this is redicouls purplue needs to fix this bug ! So make sure you check on the top of the heroes that are fighting if you have this bug hope that purplue fixes it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney