I hate being right(An unlikely concept)

Ian Malcolm
Source: Jurassic Park(1993)
Ian Malcolm

Description: Sarcastic but responsible, a famous chaotician Ian Malcolm explains his theories, sometimes confusing everyone around.

Quote: “There’s another example. See, here, now I’m sitting by myself, talking to myself. That’s-that’s chaos theory.”

Trial team: Blue
Role: Support
Position: Backline
Stars: 1

Entrance: walks into the arena with his sunglasses on him, then puts them off.
Ian Malcolm entrance

Basic attack: see passive.

Victory: yawns.
Ian Malcolm victory

Defeat: holds his cheeks with his hands in fatigue.
Ian Malcolm defeat

White skill: Chaos theory

Passive: Instead of performing a basic attack, Dr. Malcolm hits the ground with a metal stick, distracting the closest enemy for 5 seconds. While distracted, they target him with their basic attacks and skills. Dr. Malcolm has a 75% chance to dodge attacks from distracted enemies.

Active: Dr. Malcolm explains the Chaos theory to the enemies, removing all active buffs from them and randomly reshuffling them between himself and allies. There is a 25% chance for each buff not to be removed.
The failure chance is higher against enemies above level X.

Green skill: A lovely weekend
Damage type: Fantastic

Dr. Malcolm lights a flare, getting “Precise” for 7 seconds. He then throws it, dealing X damage over 4 seconds to enemies in an area.

Blue skill: Hate being right

If an active buff doesn’t get removed by “Chaos theory”, Dr. Malcolm and his allies get 35 energy.
If Dr. Malcolm gets disabled, two random allies of his get their movement and attack speed increased by 40% for 15 seconds. If he doesn’t have two allies standing, he gets X armor and X reality for 11 seconds.

Purple skill: Life finds a way

All defensive buffs removed by “Chaos theory” last 3 seconds longer on Dr. Malcolm and his allies.
Defensive buffs include: Max HP increase, Armor increase, Reality increase, Tenacity increase, Evasion increase, Shields, Berserk, Invincibility, Hardy stacks, Reflect, Healing over time.
This skill doesn’t affect any buffs exclusive to certain characters.
Increasing buff length can fail if Dr. Malcolm or allies are above level X.

Red skill: History of bad ideas

Before an enemy can make a critical attack on one of Dr. Malcolm’s allies, he distracts them for 7 seconds. He can use this skill once every 11 seconds.
Dr. Malcolm and his allies buffed by “Hate being right” heal 40% of their max HP over 6 seconds when the skill is activated.
Healing is less effective if Dr. Malcolm or allies are above level X.
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+40% Improved healing

Friendship disks

Ian Malcolm/Rex
“Closer than they appear”, Buffs team speed
Allies: Hamm, Barley Lightfoot, Launchpad McQuack
+X Armor for Ian Malcolm and allies
Tank role enemies lose X Skill Power
If Dr. Malcolm or his ally lose more than 25% of their max HP in one hit, the whole team’s attack and movement speed increases by 20*S% for 5 seconds

Ian Malcolm/Jack Sparrow
“Safety for tourists”, Energy against unbeatable
Allies: Fear, Bo Peep, Clawhauser
Distracted enemies lose X Basic Damage
If an enemy gets invincible or Berserk, Dr. Malcolm gets 40*S Energy. His allies receive 25% of that number

13 Likes

Insert Jurassic Park Theme Also, it goes to the post of Unlikely Post of Just Keep Swimming

Nice work on this

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Why he befriending hack sparrow? I know rex is toy dinosaur and jaursic park realtead to dinosaurs so i get why rex

Both friendships are hints. Toy Story 2 copied a scene from Jurassic Park with Rex chasing a car, while Pirates of the Caribbean… Disneyland was mentioned by John Hammond as an example of a attraction with troubles happening, with Malcolm responding to him that if Pirates of the Caribbean attraction gets broken, the pirates won’t start eating people.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney