I Have an Announcement (I’m Quitting)

Good for you. You, hopefully, won’t have to waste your time on the game that will definitely die if trends keep taking place.

2 Likes

Honestly sometimes I feel like quitting as well but I stay because I have made so many great friends in the game and on the forum. Glad to hear at least that you are staying since there have been too many forumers that left that I miss.

4 Likes

I also agree. I hope we can be friends forever on the forums

3 Likes

There’s already a DHBM discord server.

5 Likes

Aw man, it’s sad to hear that your leaving the game @Imagineer_V. But at least your not leaving the forums which is the best :eyes:.

9 Likes

I feel like quitting to the more updates we get the more I have gotten less interested but before I do that I’m here to pay my respects thank for being kind and helping people out especially for hero concepts .But I’m and remember we are all here to support you all the way threw!

2 Likes

Dear @Imagineer_V

i am very sorry you have to leave the game but i hope we can try and be more friends but very sorry you have to chose this choice of leaving i hope you have a wonderful life where you are living hope we can get to be friends soon!

You're Friend
                                                                                                                                TheMichaelTeam
1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics

5 Likes

I appreciate your kindness but don’t revive the topic.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney