I Have an Announcement (I’m Quitting)

Hey everyone today I decided that I’m quitting the game. It is very time consuming along with the constant cap rises, it is hard to keep up especially as someone who literally cannot pay but I don’t want to. As summer comes to an end I will be getting busier and it just doesn’t seem possible to continue playing. I also have big crashes that make it hard to make progress in the game. Along with that it is very hard to keep up with resources. There are other things that I have problems with, but those are the main ones. I have also found a non RPG Disney game that I will enjoy a lot more called Disney Wonderful Worlds which will be released some time soon.

Now don’t freak out because I will be staying here on the forums, mostly to keep making concepts, see the patch notes, and other things.

I will like to thank my guildmates from Laughter on Server 19, especially my guild leader. I would also like to thank all the friends I have made on the forums. Anyway, that’s all from me for now!

32 Likes

Its Although good , Ur not quitting forums that means Ur not quitting the best place(IMO)

12 Likes

I’m glad that you’re staying on the Forums. You are definitely one of my closest friends here.

6 Likes

Ok. well, at least you will be staying on the forums.

4 Likes

Well… Good luck in life! I’m glad you can still support me in most of my posts that I make and can help me through these different times.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for the support! Honestly, the forums is better than the game itself :no_mouth:

11 Likes

Lol its becoming the harsh truth…

4 Likes

COULNT AGREE MORE

Glad you’re staying in the forums! You’re one of the most friendly person on the forums and I trust you very much.

10 Likes

I think you made the best decision for you. And that’s important, my friend! It’s awesome that you just quit the game and not the Forums because you’ve become a quite good friend for me! Good luck with everything :four_leaf_clover:
Greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Granted with good fortune,you will have good luck.

-@Magica_de_spellbook
P.S.Even though we haven’t met,you would be a good friend.

4 Likes

Yep the community is better then the game

The games best feature is the interface the chat the spars the google translate the competition

While the game it self is just sooooo many wrong things

1 Like

Can you seriously tell me that you prefer translating things over the actual gameplay? :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Communicating and interacting with my amazing wonderful guild>actual game llay

1 Like

I know, I just found it funny that you singled out the translator as one of the more superior features.

1 Like

English not my first language so i use often find it unique and interesting

4 Likes

Well, this morning had a sorta sad sorta pleasant surprise. Have fun in the other game.

4 Likes

Well, have fun at the other game. I’m glad that u can still be my supporter. And thank you for being a great supporter.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to do the same as @Imagineer_V

2 Likes

Look, I’m glad that others feel the same as me, but if you plan on quitting make your own topic about it. Not trying to be rude or anything it just bothered me a little.

Also thanks again for those of you who have said kind words about me. I really appreciate it. I will say that some of the community is great but some of it is bad (I’m looking at you spammers, rude behavior, and global chat).

11 Likes

Well at least you’re staying on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

The forums will be missing a piece without you :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney