I have tried to get the Red Skills on some of my guys but it won't let me pass the Easy stage of the game and I have over 6.5 millon power points at this time

I have tried to get the Red Skills on some of my guys but it won’t let me pass the Easy stage of the game and I have over 6.5 millon power points at this time

You mean first wave out of 5? Or difficult level (of CW) - EASY?

2 Likes

Well he didn’t say City Watch he said the game.

What is the “easy stage game?” No idea.

Yes can you clarify?

2 Likes

Try to get Zurg’s red skill first. Things would get easier

Duke and Nick’s red skill are very helpful to make CW easier.
Another character to look at is healer and source of HARDY buff, Linguini is best. But Repunzel is good enough too.
Then any other 2 hero’s with red skill available.

Yes, guys, obviously it would be much easier to get red skills, if he already had red skills. But if the problem is that red skills are unattainable, then suggesting which red skills to get first is possibly not very helpful.

All I can say is keep trying. It took me forever to get through medium city watch. Then one day, after I had given up hope, I tried one last time to fight the last battle, and somehow I won. And from there, I quickly managed to proceed onward and now I have five red skills (not a lot compared to some people but I am a free player).

1 Like

Cant stress this enough. If you have joy or even Animal built up in level, use them in the very beginning of the city watch battles to max different characters white skill gauges to full capacity. Once you got a gauge maxed, swap out a different character. Get as many high powered characters maxed out as possible. That way when you run into randalls and beasts, they can be taken down easier. Also, invest in always maxing out beasts white skill. It helps tremendously.

2 Likes

CassandraRae is exactly right, and to add on to that advice: Choose the heroes you charge up with specific goals in mind. You probably don’t need to charge, say, Megavolt’s or Scrooge’s energy meters, since they can’t use their white skills immediately anyway. But having Peter Pan or Randall ready to pounce on Jafar(Sc) first thing, or Gonzo ready to stun the entire other team, or Bo Peep ready to mow down the front line, can mean the difference between finishing City Watch and getting stuck halfway through.

Also, there’s no penalty for redoing a fight, even one you won. If you’re not happy with the results, even if it’s something as simple as using a white skill you didn’t need to and having that hero with a half-empty energy bar at the end of the fight, try again; sometimes just fiddling with the timing of your white skills will be enough to allow you to end a fight with everyone at full health and charged up.

5 Likes

Give this dude a credit
Spot on

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney