I’M ALMOST THERE! (Princess Tiana concept) #1 concept

Princess Tiana!

Quote: “I will never ever kiss a frog!”

Princess Tiana just got frogged! Tiana is ready to join the battle with her loyal companion, Prince Naveen (frog form)!

Costume (THEY DON’T DO COSTUMES, BUT ITS A CONCEPT
:slight_smile: )
RESTAURANT TIANA (Outfit)

STATS
Stars: 1 STAR :star:
Role: Support
Position: front
Trial team: Red :red_circle:

SKILLS

:white_circle: “I’m Almost There”
Passive: Princess Tiana Attacks deal damage depending on her Skill. At the beginning, Princess Tiana walks around two time around all the Enemies to make them get dizzy, doing X damage.

Active: Tiana Grabs her tray full of wheat bread, Sour Cream and Strawberries. She applies Shields, Charm and Attack Speed to herself and each of her allies. Princess Tiana trips over a rock and the Tray and food hits the enemies, it takes away 50% of her health because it damages her a little bit too!

After the food has hit the enemies, she simply makes gumbo, she gives the gumbo to the enemies, the enemies find it’s poisonous, Max HP is needed!

:green_circle: “Calling all Frogs!”
Princess Tiana calls all the frogs! All the frogs come into the battlefield.

She grabs the frogs, cover them with her hands, she then tosses them into the air, a whole group of Frogs leap into the air. The frogs attack the targeted enemy! She’s dealing true damage, making the enemy lose all their buffs and basic damage, this is doing X damage!

If princess Tiana forgot Prince Naveens frog form, she will toss Prince Naveen in the air, taking away all the buffs from the enemies and sticking the enemies altogether!

:large_blue_circle: “Queen of Sass”
Princess Tiana Shows the allies that she is the queen of sass, She uses Prince Naveen (Human form now) to start playing the guitar, while Tiana dances.

If Tiana dances, she turn herself into a frog using one of Dr Facilier’s Potions, she jumps on the targeted enemy, while doing X Damage and removing X armour from the enemy!

:purple_circle: “Charlotte Le bouf!”
Tiana calls her best friend, Charlotte Le bouf, Charlotte gets really over excited! She screams over her lounges taking away 13% of health from the enemies, and removing half of the enemies buff. Tiana and Charlotte work together to heal all the the allies!

:red_circle: “Kiss a frog, or Not?”
Tiana walks around the battlefield around the enemies, warming up. She gets Prince Naveen (Frog form), she’s gets the enemies too stare, she starts kissing Prince Naveen, all the enemies get really disgusted, removing X armour and gaining health to herself and allies!

Additional Stat Boosts:
More Love and Frogs
More Max HP
More Skill Power

FRIENDSHIPS

Cinderella - “Fairy Tales”
Plot: Cinderella and Tiana walk around the city, they see a couple of creeps attacking other allies. They get down to business and do what’s best!

DIALOGUE:

CAMPAIGN ONE: We are Fairy Tale Princesses!

Cinderella: Whoa what is this Place?
Princess Tiana: Oh who are you?
Cinderella: My names Cinderella, what about you?
Princess Tiana: I am princess Tiana.
Cinderella: Oh amazing! I think there are some creeps!
Princess Tiana: Well we are princesses, let’s fight them!

DISK: “Beauty works Best”

DISK POWER:
200 disk power

Dr Faciliar - “Sit Back and Relax!”
Plot: Dr Faciliar travels into town, Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana are going out of the city for a while. Dr Faciliar traps Princess Tiana!

CAMPAIGN ONE: I want your soul!

Dr Faciliar: Ahh yes, if isn’t the little Princess!
Princess Tiana: Let me go! You won’t get away with this!
Dr Faciliar: I will let you go if…you fight creeps with me
Princess Tiana: O…k
Dr Faciliar, if you don’t win and die during the battle with the creeps, I will have your soul!
Princess Tiana: ok fine, Challenge Accepted!
Dr Faciliar: Nice, now let’s go!

DISK: Now you owe me your soul!

DISK POWER:
250 disk power

:movie_camera: ANIMATIONS

Entrance Animation: Princess Tiana walks in the battlefield with her frog prince, Prince Naveen

Ko’d Animation: Tiana turns into a frog and loses her sight!

Victory Animation: Tiana dances and makes food!

Basic Attack Animation: Tiana and Prince Naveen both punches and attracts the targeted enemy to force em to dance before they drop dead! Prince Naveen also tricks the enemy and sings loudly until the Enemy can’t stand it!

All the Skills: A lot of Tiana’s skills have extraordinary Power and Animations, Her “Queen of Sass” Skill is a strong skill! Tiana’s Queen of Sass is really really balanced and takes the most sass to use this skill!

If I missed anything, or put any errors in, plz tell me in the comments please! :slight_smile: , but if you love my concept, then plz feel free to tell me! If I made any mistakes or left something, I will edit :writing_hand: and then save the edit

just to point out, if you didn’t know (which of course you do), Tianas from Disney’s The Princess and The frog! This is my first concept so it won’t be perfect, anyways bye :v:!

If this comes on as a spam, i’m sorry

Disney• Concepts• Predictions• Creative Corner• Readable

:raising_hand_woman:t5::frog::prince:t5:🦹🏾‍♀

1 Like

Firstly, red skills aren’t separate moves, they just give additional stats to moves and the character. Second, where are the disks and their stats?

This is pretty good for a first time, and to make it even better, I would recommend reading this guide.

I’m interested to see what you make in the future! Keep concepting (is that the correct term?).

2 Likes

i don…ok, i understand, I put Tiana and her costume in! The disks are in the bottom of “CAMPAIGN 1” under the dialogue in the…it’s hard to explain

1 Like

i read the guide

Not Simon again :skull::skull::skull:

cool game…the concept arts took me an accurate 40 minutes- 1h 2m, Idk who simon is but i guess i am older than him

You… guess? What do you mean “you guess”? Spark didn’t even mention Simon’s age, so how would you know?

2 Likes

idk, am I? i don’t really know, i’m turning 24 in 3 days, i was just guessing

And the same charade again :skull::skull::skull:
It didn’t work before, it won’t work now.
Quit while your ahead… or… before you are behind.

what is wrong with you? I’m new here, stop plz

Your art style is the same as Simon
Your sentence style is the same as Simon
Simon said his real name was Charles, you have Charles in your new username.

Nobody is fooled.

uh…other people’s names are charles, and what’s the point of being on forums if people are just going to blame others for having the same art style, the same name and the same sentence! It’s not fair :cry: :rage:, btw in my country, Charles is short for Charleszander. I am new, it may seem like i have the same artstyle and same sentences, but i am new to this whole thing! Why don’t you understand?

Because you’ve done this before

ehhh…wrong there, I don’t remember that so…at least i know that i am not him

:moyai:
Seriously…

stop, plz i have had enough, i can’t take this!! I am still learning, but i guess, i will just…well i’m more smarter than that 8 year old!

Definitely “more smarter”.

How do you know his age?

i don’t, it sounds like he spams and in my opinion, his my brother, his my younger bro, but he is very very crazy and doesn’t know what his doing, my brother is also very mean

What does any of this mean? You didn’t know who Simon was, now he’s your brother? What?

i will have a chat with my brother and tell him that he is grounded for 2 weeks, I hated to see you guys suffer, i will tell him not to log back in, ok? btw his names not charles, it’s actually Flynns, his a liar :lying_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney