I’m extremely sorry for anyone

Hello people of the DHBM forum I want to have a talk to the people I treated from patch notes update
Please respect when I write

So overall when the big patch notes update arrived last week i wasn’t disappointed but a shame of the characters i didn’t expect but I was okay I lied every time which I know you hate

It’s just that I wanted a Disney or Pixar characters I wished for but even though wishes never came true PB decided to pick whatever a character will be coming in the game and it’s not my idea

When I was happily to see the patch notes I went silent and feel underwhelm by looking at this but I didn’t act negative or anything jealous because I was busy doing something outside of this

That’s when I’m disrespecting to the people wanting this character which I never wanted I started to be little spoil, gossiping, and even treating people like I have done, and for some reason I felt like I’m a bully to the people and thinking that I felt betraying someone

I dm to the user I know by asking what’s going on I ask them and I said that I wanna to leave forever of what I done which that’s my fault for doing this

So from today I’m really faking by reply negatively which you people will talk serious or something bad that I’m afraid and I didn’t mean to do that I’m watching some videos on YouTube which can change my emotion and yeah

And finally what do you wanna say about me because this is an apology page and I would love to hear your respect and hope to have a rest of your day. :wink:

Does anyone felt like I’m doing anything that bad?
Cause I felt guilty after doing terrible to you

:flushed:

I have no idea what went down.

So I’m gonna guess that this doesn’t concern me.

All I will say is to be careful when you spend time in here because sometimes things get heavy. Just make sure you take some deep breaths when they do.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Why hasn’t anyone reply but keeps playing that fun and games?

Because after a while everyone figured these topics are pointless ngl :man_shrugging:t2:

I really would not care much of what people say and think about ur actions. Just do ur thang, be happy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney