I’m Late! I’m Late! (White Rabbit Likely Concept)

White Rabbit

:star:, Control, Backline
Team Trials: Blue.
Quote: “I’m late, I’m late! For a very important date! No time to say ‘hello, goodbye,’ I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!”
Bio: White Rabbit assists his allies in battle by using his pocket watch and intelligence.

Animations:

Entrance: White Rabbit scatters to his position. (Will change with Blue Skill.)
Victory: White Rabbit looks at his pocket watch, satisfied, and then looks shocked afterward.
Defeat: White Rabbit looks shocked and jumps up worriedly.
Basic Attack: White Rabbit hits an enemy with his pocket watch, dealing X damage.

Skills:

White Skill: Stop the Watch

Passive: For every 3 basic attacks, White Rabbit will gain a stack of “Late”, which makes him deal X more damage.
(Note: The max amount of “Late” White Rabbit can earn is 8.)

Active: White Rabbit will pull out his pocket watch and looks at it, slowing down opponents by 40% for 10 seconds and boosting allies’ speed by 45% for 11 seconds.

Green Skill: Watch It!

White Rabbit will smack the 3 closest opponents with his pocket watch, dealing X damage and knockback.

Blue Skill: Late To The Job

Instead of White Rabbit doing his regular Entrance animation, he will run through all the enemies, then go off-screen, and run back to his position on the other side of the screen (like HD&L), dealing X damage and stunning 3 of the enemies for 12 seconds.

Purple Skill: Counted Absent

“Late to the Job” will now stun 4 enemies for 15 seconds.

Red Skill: Arrive on Time

“Watch It!” will deal 75% more damage.

Additional Boosts:

• +X% more HP
  • White Rabbit and his allies will start each wave with full armor.
  • +X% more Reality for White Rabbit and his allies.

Friendships:

White Rabbit/Queen Of Hearts
Campaign: Maze of Mystery
Campaign Story: “Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit enter a secret hedge maze with creeps inside!”
Disk: Compass Rose
”Watch It!” will stun enemies for 12 seconds.

• +X Basic Damage
  • Basic attack will deal 50% more damage
  • +X% more HP

White Rabbit/Judy Hopps
Campaign: Helping Hand
Campaign Story: ”Judy helps White Rabbit get to his job on time, but creeps interfere!“
Disk: Metallic Blue Watch
”Stop the Watch” will slow down opponents for 14 seconds by 45%, and boost allies’ speed by 55% for 15 seconds.

• White Rabbit’s Passive for “Stop the Clock” will give him 2 stacks of “Late”.
  • The max amount of “Late” that can be earned is now 10.

Well, thanks for tuning in for this concept. Feels kind of nice doing a likely character instead of all unlikely characters. Anyways, thank you all so much for reading my concept and I’ll see you all next time! :slightly_smiling_face:

Bonus: An exclusive look at one of my Funko Pops!

It’s a Matterhorn Bobsleds Attraction with a Matterhorn Bobsleds Donald riding it. I’m not taking it out of the box since it may be rare one day, but I’ll never know until the future rolls around.

10 Likes

Feedback is appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

The animations are nice but the GIFs aren’t necessary.

You have to be specific, how much more damage does he deal?

Also, you are missing a variable.

Same, this needs a variable.

Missing a variable either.

Friendships are fine.

Overall this is a nice Concept but you need to go more into details and especially be more creative with purple and red skill.

Hope this helped and greetings, Irrer Minnie :kissing_heart:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney