I’m new and stuck, advice?

Alright, I’ll keep Bogo up front. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ducky & Bunny are just too cute and fluffy too ignore :frowning:

1 Like

Rex has been garbage for most of the games existence, but he gets a really nice boost at O6. Take this boost, combine it with a good Mike disk, and 2-3 damage role heroes and he seems to magically turn into a super tank. My Rex is much lower than that so I can’t confirm, but I’ve heard that from more than one whale, in addition to Emitz’s tier list. Emitz also moves Rex back down to A+ tier for O7.

1 Like

Plus, if you use him with Mike wazowski. And in combination with Jack sparrow, and Hector Barbossa. You have a very strong normal crit & fantastic damage team.

Then maybe add a nice tank and boom! Solid arena or coliseum team :slight_smile:

I just got Aladdin now too. Is he better than Finnick?

Well I just looked at top players in arena. Many of them use Aladdin with the Genie disk, so maybe work on Aladdin?

1 Like

That’s just because of Merlin team.

No, but he’s good with Barbossa (maxed! Tia disk) and Merlin.

1 Like

My server does not have either of those.
:frowning_face:

I will keep working on Finnick.

Not fair to compare a frontline damage assasin type, to midline control slow type hero…

1 Like

My mistake, for whatever reason I had it in my mind he was a damage type. Sorry about that.

Here is my team now; they are all the same levels (B1, 38) but I will list them from most power to least power. If I could get suggestions for best arena defends team ideas, that would be great:

• Rex
• Vanellope
• Frozone
• Dash
• Sulley & Boo
• Chief Bogo
• Finnick
• Ralph
• Ducky & Bunny
• Elastigirl
• Violet
• Judy Hopps
• Yax
• Aladdin

Sulley + D&B + Yax + Van + Finnick

After getting heroes to purple
Kick Van and add Bogo (if it will works)
Try to upgrade Finnick ASAP.

2 Likes

@LilRubyKinz Start over on Server 1. We’ll carry you and you’ll level up faster with access to the characters you want. Apply to Marvel Studios :grin:

1 Like

OK my team got pretty big now. Which 5 do you think are best?

• Rex
• Frozone
• Vanellope
• Dash
• Ralph
• Yax
• Elastigirl
• Judy Hopps
• Sulley & Boo
• Chief Bogo
• Wall-E
• Finnick
• Ducky & Bunny
• Violet
• Aladdin
• Jack-Jack
• Quorra

Which are best for an all-around team? Suggestions for who I should I keep as backup team as well?

I use Goofy (Je), Duke (Wo), Tia, Violet (Ra), and WALL-E (Da), which works pretty well. :thinking:

1 Like

Ducky & Bunny
Quorra
Finnick
Bogo
Finnick
Sulley (until level 80, but needs Woody’s disk)
Dash (invasion)
Elastigirl (invasion)
Vanellope (invasion)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney