I made my family disappear (Kevin McCallister Unlikely character concept)

Oh you wouldn’t know anything about my concepts because this site doesn’t let you easily check somebody’s posts & as I’ll tell you AGAIN. You just ignored, probably don’t even click on them.

Because you can’t do my annoying little hobby, you can’t give critism as great as mine.

You can say so, as of it not going to offend or anything. And yes, I do believe that I do not give the best criticism, but instead strive for it. Besides, you did say it is a joke post. :-/

1 Like

Aren’t you just a perfect little angel…

1 Like

How about you soak up your soy filled tears & stop being a witch-hunter.

Witch-Hunter: A person who attacks a person for no good reason.

Please stop arguing, this is just a character concept. I’m trying to be nice here…

And somebody is a witch-hunter who mindless hates me. Everybody is softer than Spongebob nowadays.

Please, just stay on topic

1 Like

Well, this Kevin thinks this Kevin concept is Kevin-tastic and Kevin-mazing!

Witch-Hunters don’t allow such things.

I’m not a witch-hunter, and I don’t hate you. Just stay on topic.

There goes somebody abusing the flagging system because they are softer than Spongebob again.

We aren’t abusing the system. We are hiding all inappropriate comments

I said somebody, not you personally. I say somebody because they are being a coward & refuse to show themselves, they habe no honor.

According to that logic, I can flag ALMOST all of these comments.

Your logic is off track as well :man_shrugging:

False, I haven’t flagged a single soul in this conversation. I repsect y’all enough to not abuse systems.

Who said not flagging was the only way of not showing respect?

I don’t want to argue with you. You guys just keep misunderstanding what I say.

I done EXACTLY that & then He says something along the lines of “make better concept”, “it don’t need to be perfect” & “that ain’t critism”.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney