I made my family disappear (Kevin McCallister Unlikely character concept)

Name: Kevin McCallister

Quote: “You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?”

Description: Kevin McCallister brings out his homemade traps to cause some chaos to the enemies.

Role: Control

Position: Back

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Kevin shoots the enemy with his gun.

Entrance: Kevin walks normally to position, having his gun prepared for battle.

Victory: Kevin puts away his gun and waves goodbye happily.

Defeat: Kevin drops his gun and puts his hands in his cheeks, screaming.

White Skill: Slippery Floor
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Kevin McCallister gets out a hose to pour water on the ground as it spreads to the enemies’ side, causing knockback and X damage to enemies.

Green Skill: Draw-Out Trap Plan
Kevin McCallister gets out his mapped drawing which he will study the enemy for X seconds. This will grant Kevin X energy and will decrease the studied enemy’s attack speed by X%.

Blue Skill: Decorating Disaster
:facepunch:Normal Damage
At the beginning of each wave, Kevin McCallister will bring out 3 ornaments by rolling them randomly on the enemies’ side. If an enemy steps on an ornament, they will deal X damage and will be stunned for X seconds.

Purple Skill: Such A Disease
Kevin McCallister will gain X skill power every time he stuns or studies an enemy.

Red Skill: Keep The Change
“Slippery Floor” deals X% more damage. And “Draw-Out Trap Plan” will now increase Kevin McCallister’s movement speed by X%.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • +X more energy gain in “Draw-Out Trap Plan”

Friendships:

Kevin McCallister/Huey, Dewey, & Louie
Gadget Mischief
Better Ornaments

• +X Skill Power
  • Deals X% more damage to stunned enemies
  • Each ornament in “Decorating Disaster” now deals X% more damage when an enemy walks on it.

Kevin McCallister/Stitch
Trouble Marks The Spot
“Slippery Floor” Removes Armor

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Max HP
  • “Slippery Floor” now has enemies lose X armor

Any improvements or feedback? Happy holidays and I hope you liked it! (And don’t copy this concept if a Christmas concept contest is coming) :scream::christmas_tree:

13 Likes

Love it! And love that you gave Kevin a friendship with Stitch!

1 Like

Seconds energy and percents should not be expressed with X. X is only used on things in a skill that increase as the skill is leveled. Not bad though.

2 Likes

No, I mean you just assign real numbers to them, not variables (the variable you use is never forced and purely of personal preference).

Well, numbers may vary. So X can be any number

Yes that’s what I mean. If the number may vary by the skill leveling up, use X or the variable of your choice. If not, use a real number.

Just like wall e’s solar power skill. No matter how you upgrade it, it will always have the same energy gain and the same base duration of the blind.

The set works until you realise the blue skill only activates at the start of the wave making His purple active once & be useless afterwards.

Well changed the purple skill

Why you gotta’ flag me like that? Crit enhancing skills don’t fit in this skillset at all.

1 Like

Well, I did changed it… again

It works with green now but not blue, this is because He only uses blue once.

Well, per wave.

Still only once in every game mode except 1 that I am sire of which is the campaign.

@tr3frend could you please stop. The new purple works just fine (by your logic Huey Dewey Louie, hiro, and Timon and pumbaa are poorly designed heroes)

1 Like

Why nitpick so much

You’re wrong because those characters actually have skillsets that make all their skills synergize well or they are just braindead OP in terms of stats.

This concept is a different story, only 2 of the skills synergize together.

Why critisize* so much? Because that is what critism requires.

How ironic

If you know about synergies well, then why don’t you make a concept @Tr3Frend?

The purple skill synergizes well enough with the Blue and Green skill

And the Red Skill synergizes a little with the White skill as well. They don’t all have to be synergized together, one or two is enough

I did one for Tractor ages ago & y’all ignored it, I tried one recently for Niffty & y’all ignored that one as well. If I upload another cincept, y’all will jist ignore it so probably not.

They were actually amazing, y’all just ignored them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney