I must get this message out

I have been on the forums since April 2nd and have loved (almost) every minute with all of you, especially my friends. I must get this message out because I have unfortunate news. I will be shortening my time on the forums. Due to school starting up in 14 days I must finish everything I have going including concepts and elimination game. This ride has been a good one but it was to short. This was the best summer of my life, meeting friends and having fun, what more could I have asked for. I won’t leave but I will just not be on as much. I hope you all understand

13 Likes

I completely understand. During my first and current lockdown I found far more time to be active on the forums and do stuff. During the period between (when I was back at physical school) I found it harder to keep up with the forums.

Good luck with everything and stay safe.

6 Likes

I completely agree with @Slinky-Dog! Good luck with everything @Grim_grinning_Ghost :four_leaf_clover::beetle::kissing_heart:

1 Like

We will miss you Grim, but I understand. I will start school again and will not be very active on the forums because of it as well. I have had fun here too.

2 Likes

I’ll start school again in about a month too… I’ll try to be as active as possible…

2 Likes

I just realized that it will probably take a bunch of days to make a concept

1 Like

It will be hard for me to be active for two reasons
A: I’m going back to school
B: I’m pursuing my passion of making films by using stop motion

2 Likes

What kind of stop motion do you make? One of my brothers does this too and I sometimes help him… :joy:

I made some about the French Revolution…:joy::sweat_smile:

Lol, lego Star Wars

Me too. I need to prepare for End of Year Exams

My brother too! :joy::joy::joy:LOL!

1 Like

My brother just sits there the entire time, if you were wondering why I wasn’t on lately that is the reason why

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
Wow, really, does he do anything but Star Wars or just Star Wars, I did gremlins once but that was trash, next I’ll do it with my action figures

1 Like

Just Star Wars. He doesn’t like doing them with me because I’m never being seriously… I always want to have Joker or Hades or Arwen or Unicorn Kitty in them… :joy::sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Very cool you are chasing your passions Grim. I am trying to but because of covid it is harder to do that.

3 Likes

It’s OK. With your supporters, nothing is undefeatable

3 Likes

I was thinking of doing DuckTales at some point lol

Could be nice…

1 Like

Staying on topic, I won’t leave for two weeks, so let’s make this the best two weeks ever, avoiding spammers, dark plots, evil alts, and rude concept Criticism

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney