I need bo peep in the arena or coliseum shop

Please i need bo peep’s chips on the arena or coliseum because i need to upgrade her stars please.

1 Like

I’m so confused are you trying to ask a worker at perblue to add bo peep to a shop or are you asking users if they can give you bo peep? Cause of you are talking about a member who works at perblue I don’t think they will just add bo peep to a shop cause you need it if you are talking about a user if they can give you bo peep chips it’s impossible…

If my memory doesn’t fall me Bo Peep is in Elite Campaign so try to farm the places she’s available. Or you can try always to get her in Diamond Crates or Gold Crates.

I’m answering with what I know from Server 1.

Bo peep is only in diamond crates because in my server i have only one level on elit campaign with bo peep’s chips

I’m afraid the game won’t do that they will prob leave bo peep as she is in the elite campaign

You can’t ask what heroes should be on the shop because that’s the developer’s choice. Plus most of the time the shop refreshes are quite long and the chances of Bo peep getting featured in one of those shops you have mentioned is unlikely. It’s best if you get her Hero Chips through other sources and honest work. Like Elite Campaigns that a previous user once said or just simply use a diamond crate. All heroes are quite hard to accomplish, especially upgrading their star level so no worries. But what I’m really concerned about is why you need Bo peep. She isn’t really the best hero to deploy on the battlefield, not many often use her since she isn’t that great of a tank. So I think it’s best if you focus on another hero. Just my opinion

1 Like

I agree with you I don’t think the game will just add soso to a shop cause they need the character the game developers choose who they want in the shop

Well, I think the best you can do atm, is just do it like me, and try to get her Hero Chips via the Elite Campaign, as well as, if you’re lucky, in the Gold/Diamond Crates.

As of now, I have less than 30 Chips left! :kissing:

1 Like

Congrats keep on the good work!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney