I Need Help From The Disney Team ASAP

I started playing a week ago complete new to the game, I enjoyed it and was hooked, I even spent money on the game to get some items. They threw me into Server 21, I didn’t think much of it, but now I have learned that it is the server that is the most behind on content, we don’t even have the Inside Out characters yet. The only way to experience all the content this game has to offer is to start all over and hit the reset button. However I don’t want to do that because I have spent real money on my current account.

It would be of great help if anyone could transfer my account over to Server 5, because I love the game, but just can’t give up the account that I spent money just to fully experience the game.

You can have two accounts going at the same time. Yes, you would be starting over on Server 5, but you wouldn’t lose anything in server 22. Unfortunately, you cannot have your inventory transferred to a new server. That can only happen if PerBlue does a server merge.

I heard if you have spent real money on an account, you could get it transferred once.

characters

What NightPiratePip said

Or, just keep playing you will get those characters eventually and it’s nicer to not be overwhelmed with content all at once. Lower level caps and less heros means you can focus on those and be competitive even though you’re new to the game.

I’m on 19, and been here a couple of months and only just starting to catch up to the server max.

Months, that’s wild

Excuse me for being a single woman on a budget, and the fact that this is a game not a job.

Well if it took over a year to get it all to sever one why should the others get it faster?

And obviously because the assumption was you were scoffing at how long it took ME. That is the problem with being vague on the internet you know. No need for cursing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney