I need help with Creep Surge

Hello to everyone! I am having problems with the New Creep Surge and can use any thoughts and/ or ideas you can offer. Start and End Times for Surge is . ( 4am to 12am ) and is based on your guilds set time zone. So now with that being said heres what I cannot figure out and need help with. Our guild time zone is set to GMT and before the update we had no issues in competing a hard surge. Now after we can’t even compete a medium. Our members are mixed and the higher TL fights the higher levels and the lower TL Fights the lower levels. This has always worked out in the old Surge but now the maps just sits with the lower levels waiting for someone with the power to clear it. It’s the craziest thing I have ever seen. I have sent PM’s all members asking for their thoughts and I’m still waiting for response. I am thinking of changing our time zone but not sure if it would help or hurt because of the 30 day waiting period now. :roll_eyes: Thank you in advance for your help.

30 day waiting period? :thinking:

What the heckfire did I just read?

Yes. If your guild changes your guilds time zone then changes it again before 30 days have passed you will lose a day of Creep Surge.

I changed my guilds Time Zone! My Creep Surge is running like it is suppose to now. It runs for 20 hours and all of my guild members are getting to fight creeps before it ends. Thank you for you help Kymah and Portal_Felinia

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney