I never wanted Shego

I’m super disappointed over this update because shego is a no for me I’ve wanted a hero or a villain that I’m expecting I want on the list besides kim possible characters and no I’m not own the the game it’s just that I was super excited from :laughing: to :confused: and yeah everyone got mad at me for disrespecting others opinion while they got excited and I distracted people like that cause there happy and I’m not and that’s what I decided to leave the forum for those people that had serious or rude reply’s which I’m done with being friends or partner who help me support since can’t be your guild anymore or help you since I’ve partner the guild member in the game

While I do believe making rude replies to someone disrespectful is wrong (mostly because adding fuel to fire is stupid and it seriously needs to stop), I feel like you should’ve expected some people to be angry. If you’re gonna make rude comments, you have to face the consequences with people not being on your side. I also don’t see Shego being added and arguments being a reason to quit.

2 Likes

Remember how you felt when people said they didn’t want Forky or Lotso in the game? How would you feel if people said they didn’t want Esmeralda added, but wanted Dawn Bellwether or Statler & Waldorf instead? Because that’s what you’re doing to people who are happy to have Shego.

It’s OK to not be excited for someone to be added to the game, or to want someone to come who hasn’t been added yet. Different people will have different opinions and different favorites, and that’s one of the things that makes life interesting. I just think things are more enjoyable when we respect each other’s opinions, rather than acting like our own opinion is the most important one and not caring how we make others feel.

10 Likes

Kim Possible is one of best series from Disney, Shego is a really great villain… there’s no problem.

Jsut because you didn’t watch it doesn’t mean it’s bad :roll_eyes:

What list? (Your) Wish list? This doesn’t work like that— uh.

1 Like

I never wanted a LOT of characters in this game, but I realize there are people who DID want them in the game, and I’m happy for them. Shego’s a GREAT addition.

What’s wrong with Shego? Myself and a lot of people wanted her to come in the game and in fact she a great villain and Kim Possible is one of the best animated show

Sorry, but things don’t go your way, you have to grow up and learn this (and please understand if you say what you want, you’ll hear what you don’t)

1 Like

…and that’s relevant, how?

5 Likes

I have to agree with @Chefe_Boggs_IV because Perblu decides which heroes should come next

1 Like

Treat people how you want to be treated. It’s as simple as that. You can’t go disrespecting people and expect respect in turn.

You’re allowed to say “I don’t like or want Shego.” No one can tell you you’re wrong but you can’t tell others they are wrong for liking and wanting Shego.

4 Likes

You love Kim Possible, but don’t want Shego? Odd…

Thank you for writing your reply by spacing out your sentences. Your post was incredibly hard to read.

… then where is problem? KP only has 4 heroes, while TS 10.

Pretty sure you asked for both in patch notes… are you trolling or what? Stop.

What do you mean stop if I want them until later I changed my mind all I ever said is I don’t want minor characters

If so… Shego isn’t even minor, she’s a main character.

I love her in the show but was expecting to see her in the game for maybe in a few time since I was excited for the update

also I was disappointed of her friendship I was expecting her and dr drakken to be together since there evil couple and works together

A. We have too many of those characters.
B. Mr. Big is a character, not a series.

I said any minor characters from movies or show

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney