I really hope max goof add in this game

Actz im not a american. I live in the asia now.

When i was young, i watched goofy movie dvd that made for education eng to our country child

So i having a good memory about that guy…so i just want to meet him in dhbm

2 Likes

Wrong category, this belongs in wish list, and I’m surprised we haven’t seen max yet with all the tv shows and powerline I would expect him by now

3 Likes

Oh i changed category:)

1 Like

Still wrong category, it belongs in wish list which is part of feedback

1 Like

Well i changed again~:slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, if we do ever see max in game we will definitely need pj or Pete next

Pete also have to add in this game too~ he is the first disney villain! And all of the disney villian’s grand pa

1 Like

Max would probably be a control or damage hero

1 Like

Pete is in Disney Sorcerer’s Area already actually, so not sure if that makes it less or more likely that he comes to Disney Heroes, but yeah we will see :-).

1 Like

Never play the dsa. They whose made that game, really mad at the user’s wallet. And im quit dsa at the 3 month ago

1 Like

And i want to a design that movie version rather than tv show.

1 Like

I see. Glu is the makers of Disney Sorcerer’s Arena, and yeah the best characters are behind pay gates or content gates for now it seems. It was good in early beta, but after the 8.0 update everything changed kind of even if the unbalanced characters came later.

2 Likes

Well, finally they got a sense but…i think dhbm much more better than dsa…

1 Like

I like Disney Heroes better as well, but that’s due to that Disney Heroes have story content :-).

But yeah, for Max Goof we will see, and maybe he comes eventually.
Not sure if he has a badge already, but if not at least hopefully he can come as a badge.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney