I think I forgot to say this?

So, as many of you know, recently my good friend Kayla posted a topic about how she was formally leaving the forums and the game for good. This made me realize that I never formally announced it to you all, and I think that’s long overdue. So sorry if it looks like I’m ripping attention from Kayla, but it just be that way.

My Reasons

As everyone knows, most updates and patch notes receive a lot of complaints from the f2p players. They complain about never being able to catch up, and that they can’t use teams they really enjoy because broken heroes come in all the time. As of a couple months ago, I realized the ridiculous truth behind these statements. The game is no longer fun or enjoyable for me, but that doesn’t mean you guys can’t enjoy it!

My Thanks

First off, I want to thank everyone in the forum. Thank you for being there through all the good, and all the bad. Also, thank you for participating in the C.C.C. and Unlikely Character Concept topics! Those things really gave me a new sense of purpose, and helped get me through some not so great things!

Now, who better to start the thanks with than Polaris! Thank you for always being there for the community, for surviving the incredible amounts of criticism, for helping me through the C.C.C., and for just being amazing at all the behind the scenes stuff.

To The Eavesdropper, thank you for always being a cool, calm figure in every part of forum life. Also, thanks for co-hosting the C.C.C. It never would have worked out without your hard work!

To NCT, TherMasterStitch, Champion David, Queen Kate, Gjmguy, DroneIX, Warrior Maui, Kayla, The Vizier, Retro, Kinokan, Pipsqueak, and so many others I can’t even begin to list, thank you for always being amazing friends in our forum lives. I’ll never forget all that y’all ah e given and done for me. Thank you for giving me a place to belong while I tried to make one for myself in real life.

And thank you to all the people whom I have not listed. Just because you were not listed, does not mean you are not appreciated. I thank all of you for helping me to make the forums wonderful!

My Final Words

This marks the formal end of my activity on the forums. Please continue to have a wonderful time and community for any others like me who need a place to belong. I will still come on the forums occasionally, and you will maybe see me comment, but for the most part I will be gone. I say this now as your Commander of Capellini, your Duke of Ditali, your Lord of Linguine, and your Humble King of Kusksu, goodbye, and thank you.

:crown:
:spaghetti:

10 Likes

Goodbye, your majesty

It was a pleasure meeting you

1 Like

Like I told with Kayla, I wish you wouldn’t leave

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/bf/02/06bf02e9e982903226f5e24391eaece3.jpg

3 Likes

Between the CCC and the Unlikely concepts, you’ve been as influential to the forum as the revered Kinokan. So long, partner. :handshake:

2 Likes

Goodbye @TheSpaghettiKing. You will be missed, but remembered.

1 Like

We’re loosing too many good forumers. But goodbye :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney