I think Polaris/Perblue is adding too much heroes

@Champion_David, I am clear what you understand, but I just don’t want the game to have like 1,000 heroes.

Because we’re not gonna a ‘disney game’ with 1,000 or 3 Million heroes. That will be super too much.

3 Million? One, there are only 55 characters in-game. There aren’t nearly enough heroes in Disney canon to bring it up to 3 Million, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Also, we aren’t making excuses. We’re telling you the truth, and you’re kind of pushing it away because you don’t have every single hero. If anything, that’s an excuse.

1 Like

If you dont want too many heroes in this game then dont play disney heroes battle mode if this happen everyone will be mad at you and you will be the one who cause the chaos and effect of everything and just telling if you dont want too many heroes then just not play this game anymore we want peace not chaos

Yeah perblue didnt add too many heroes if perblue didnt add heroes in every update then everyone will mad and angry at brothertiana and everyone will know brothertiana was behind this cause and chaos and effect

I want to ask you. Do you play Disney Emoji Blitz?

If yes, then I ask you to stop complaining.
If no, then you may continue complaining.

Alright alright, too much @The_Ambassador! I get what you mean…just stop…I heard ENOUGH

A Disney blitz? No…I am making this thread for a reason, of your irritated, you can probably just leave the site.

Okay. Then I wish you more happiness in life. :smile: I’m not leaving the forums, just this thread. Another thread to mute.

1 Like

I strongly disagree. I think PerBlue is adding a nice amount of heroes. I have most of the heroes now; many are weak or untouched so far, but if I have the time and resources, then I’ll be able to work on them which I’m excited about. Personally, I want a lot more heroes since I think it makes it more exciting to see all these beloved characters together. In fact. I hope when Disney eventually buys the rights to every characters and studios, they add them ALL. Kind of like a Every Hero Ever: Battle Mode.

2 Likes

Welp. Time to chop chop this thread.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney