Role: Damage
Position: middle
Team: red
Entrance: bolt comes out comes out mad walking and growls
Victory:bolt stands and explosions come out from behind him
Defeat:bolt will lay down sad

White
Super Bark
Power- bolt gets prepared to do his big bark who scares the his enemies and attack xxxx but slows them for 5 seconds

Passive-bolt kicks the closet enemy for xxx

Green
Powerful Paw
Bolt dodges a hit and uses his paw to stun the enemy for 8 seconds.Bolt gains 100•\° of speed and increase of damage

Blue
Puppy Dog Charm
Bolt sits and shows his puppy dog eyes so he can charm atleast 3 enimes. It can damage the charmed enemies.

Purple
Zoom Zoom
Bolt zooms in the beginning of each wave. He goes around 3 times and damages xxx to each enemy

Red
Movie Star
This allows bolt to heal himself every time he dodges an attack and gives him a slack of lighting. The more slacks the stringers he is.
Additional Power
Damage xxx
Armor xxx
Hp xxx
Skill power xxx

friendships

Bolt and violet
Disk:Sneak attack
Everytime bolt uses super bark, he gain xx seconds of invisibility
Story:Violet helps bolt find a scooter for Penny

Bolt and eeyore
Disk: Stormy cloud
When Bolt uses zoom zoom during each wave he slows speed up to 3 enemies
Story:Bolt has an idea to try to use his lighting for eeyore clouds

Hope you guys like my bolt idea

Also please check out dog fighters on server one

If you want me to make on of a hero of your choice please let me know or on the game in server 1 thank you!!!

1 Like

Hope you guys check out dog fighters and on server 1 and let me know who disney character I should do!!!

Somebody already did a concept of this

It doesn’t really matter. People can make a concept on the same character.

9 Likes

I didnt know but I like this character

First of all, I like how you took the time to make it look like he was actually in the game (assuming that is your art, of course).

There are a few suggestions I have for how to improve this.

Is the slow from this skill an attack speed or a movement speed slow? Or both?

Passive effects are only added to a unit’s skills if they don’t have a normal basic attack or they have some extra effect, but it doesn’t look like either applies here. I’d recommend adding a basic attack section to your beginning part and moving the kick there.

What are you referring to when you say “increase of damage”? Basic damage?

And again, which speed is being increased here? Attack speed or movement speed? Or both?

And how long do Bolt’s buffs last?

How long does the charm last?

The way this skill is worded implies that Bolt can charm more than 3 enemies, but that would be a bit too strong, so I’d recommend making it so Bolt only affects 3 enemies with this skill. You may also want to add a “This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.” to it.

Also, how does damaging the charmed enemies work?

This isn’t a bad idea for a skill, but Purple skills are usually passive effects that occur during the battle, not full-on moves. (I know Aladdin has a Purple Skill that is a full move and is very similar to this, but that’s more of an exception than a rule.)

Do you mean “stacks” of “Lightning”? And how much stronger does each stack of Lightning make him?

Also, Red skills only have 3 additional stat boosts.

I like the ideas for these friendships, but you also should include what special abilities the Friendship Disks give Bolt. If you want to, you can also include a basic storyline for the campaigns and what other units you would use in the campaigns.

Here’s a Bolt concept I made about a week ago, if you’d like some more inspiration: Bolt Concept (my first concept ever)
But you’ve got a really good foundation for a Bolt concept here! Well done!

4 Likes

Thank you so much

If you want some more help you can look at this guide I made A Guide to Making Character Concepts

5 Likes

I edit my friendships hope you like it!!!

I have a few more suggestions for improving the disks:

First of all, you’re missing two things: campaign allies (other characters that a player would use when playing through the campaign) and general stat boosts (+X basic damage, for example).

Second of all,

How much would Bolt slow their speed by? And for how long would the slow last?

Third:

… I don’t think Bolt ever actually uses lightning, right? I’m pretty certain it’s just the symbol on his body.

He just a dog right?

Yes… what’s your point?

He don’t have super powers

Have you seen the film?

4 Likes

Yes I seen the film

And…???

He still has superpowers, “real” or not.

Is he coming to the game?

… We don’t know that yet and that has nothing to do with this thread.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney