I’ve got a little list....of character suggestions!

And here’s all my ideas! :slight_smile:

• Olivia & Hiram Flaversham, Dr. Dawson, Professor Ratigan, & Fidget (from “The Great Mouse Detective”)
  • Bianca, Bernard, Jake, Orville, Wilbur, Evinrude, Penny, Cody, Madame Medusa, Mr. Snoops, Percival McLeach, Joanna, & Frank (from “The Rescuers” & “The Rescuers Down Under”)
  • The Rescue Rangers, Fat Cat, & Professor Nimnul
  • Princess Tiana, Prince Nareen, Ray, Louis, & Mama Odie (from “The Princess & The Frog”)
  • Quasimodo, Madelleine, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Zephyr, Frollo, Sarousch, Clopin, & the gargoyles (from the “Hunchback Of Notre Dame” movies)
    *The Gummi Bears

And I also have ideas for Olivia Flaversham skills:

Belle Of The Ballet
Olivia uses her wind-up ballerina doll to perform a lovely dance, charming all enemies & stunning them for (initially) 5 seconds.

Yo-Yo-Yikes!
Olivia uses a spinning yo-yo to knock enemies in the face, dealing (initially) 15 damage.

Feeling Cheesy
Olivia tosses a few cheese crumpets in the direction of enemies, distracting them for (initially) 5 seconds.

Take A Bite Out Of Creeps
Olivia lunges forward to bite at enemies, dealing (initially) 15 damage.

The Play’s The Thing
Olivia uses a bag filled with all kinds of toys to wreak hilarious havoc on enemies, dealing anywhere from (initially) 15 to 30 damage.

I hope that you wonderful Disney Heroes staff will read this message, & add all these character suggestions! :slight_smile:

Oh, & if anyone has skill ideas for my other suggested characters, please feel free to share them! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

With him I can see one of his skills will have to do with his cat maybe white skill. Actually I’m working on a concept of him.

1 Like

Good luck with that!

1 Like

Awesome! :smiley: Can’t wait to check it out!

2 Likes

That’s an amazing list of heros. I also have one. The princess,villian and Prince ( if there’s one) from “Anastasia”

I’m not sure if they do Fox characters, but if so, that would be a very nice suggestion! :slight_smile:

Oh, BTW, how’s your profile for the Professor Ratigan suggestion coming along? :slight_smile: I’d really like to see it! :slight_smile:

I’ve got another profile idea to share with you: Jake from “The Rescuers Down Under”! :slight_smile: I came up with it just the other day! :smiley:

I’ll write out the effect stats later, but here’s a basic list of attacks first.

(ATTACK NAME HERE)
Jake uses his feet to deliver powerful kicks.

(ATTACK NAME HERE)
Jake commands Sparky (his pet fly) to attack enemies.

(ATTACK NAME HERE)
Jake knocks enemies out with his boomerang.

(ATTACK NAME HERE)
Jake incapacitates enemies with his lasso rope.

Unfortunately, I can’t think of a red skill yet. Can anybody help me out with that?

The biggest flaw I see here is you not mentioning Felicia and Toby, both amazing characters in the movie, Toby should be the next one added from it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney