And here’s all my ideas!
- Olivia & Hiram Flaversham, Dr. Dawson, Professor Ratigan, & Fidget (from “The Great Mouse Detective”)
- Bianca, Bernard, Jake, Orville, Wilbur, Evinrude, Penny, Cody, Madame Medusa, Mr. Snoops, Percival McLeach, Joanna, & Frank (from “The Rescuers” & “The Rescuers Down Under”)
- The Rescue Rangers, Fat Cat, & Professor Nimnul
- Princess Tiana, Prince Nareen, Ray, Louis, & Mama Odie (from “The Princess & The Frog”)
- Quasimodo, Madelleine, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Zephyr, Frollo, Sarousch, Clopin, & the gargoyles (from the “Hunchback Of Notre Dame” movies)
*The Gummi Bears
And I also have ideas for Olivia Flaversham skills:
Belle Of The Ballet
Olivia uses her wind-up ballerina doll to perform a lovely dance, charming all enemies & stunning them for (initially) 5 seconds.
Olivia uses a spinning yo-yo to knock enemies in the face, dealing (initially) 15 damage.
Olivia tosses a few cheese crumpets in the direction of enemies, distracting them for (initially) 5 seconds.
Take A Bite Out Of Creeps
Olivia lunges forward to bite at enemies, dealing (initially) 15 damage.
The Play’s The Thing
Olivia uses a bag filled with all kinds of toys to wreak hilarious havoc on enemies, dealing anywhere from (initially) 15 to 30 damage.
I hope that you wonderful Disney Heroes staff will read this message, & add all these character suggestions!
Oh, & if anyone has skill ideas for my other suggested characters, please feel free to share them!