I want this kind of hero

Silvermist from Disney fairies- support hero/back/blue
Skills:
White skill:
Agua healing- Silvermist gathers all the water she earned from “water crits” ,then healing all her allies for 607 hp.If she hasn’t acquired “water crits” she instead damage enemies for 509.
Green skill:
Water crits- Silvermist earn water if an ally do critical damage …
Blue skill:
Water flow-Silvermist makes a wave which she targets an enemy with the most hp,then stealing some of its hp and giving it to an ally with the least hp…
Purple skill:
Generous H2O-Whenever Silvermist transfers some hp to an ally,that ally will gain 500 energy…
Red skill:
Panic rush-If an ally is KO’d, Silvermist panics then healing 75% of her allies max hp over the duration of panic rush…

Friendship disks:
Moana- doubles the water of Silvermist gains…

Not sure if that character is likely since Tinker Bell is a “spark” in Peter Pan’s skills. But good concept though.

5 Likes

I’ll add another character hopefully perblue sees it

Pocahontas from the movie “Pocahontas”-control/back/yellow
Skills:
White skill:
Call of the wind-Pocahontas lead the wind to the enemies stunning them for 5 seconds,while the enemies are stunned Pocahontas always hits critical…
Green skill:
Meeko,help!-Pocahontas calls her friend meeko then meeko targets the enemy with the most basic damage, silencing and slowing them…
Blue skill:
Mad wind-If Pocahontas receives any of disables the enemy with the most hp also receives it…
Purple skill:
Soothing wind-Pocahontas calls the wind,charming 3 enemies for 5 seconds…
Red skill:
Hurricane rush-If Pocahontas is KO’d her wind suddenly makes a hurricane dealing 790…

Friendship disk:
Jasmine -Meeko now targets two enemies

If someone likes this I’ll keep on putting heroes you like just feel free to put it or suggest

I think minnie will be a good character.

1 Like

Okay that’s pretty good I’ll try

Minnie mouse-damage/mid/red
Skills:
White skill:
Oh,Mickey!-If Mickey is an ally of Minnie, Minnie increases her attack speed by 100% and if it is an enemy, Minnie instead do critical damage and if Mickey is not an ally nor enemy, Minnie instead shields herself and her ally that can absorb 1987 damage…
Green skill:
Where’s my bowtie!-Minnie tangles an enemy with the most hp with her bowtie dealing 898 damage and stunning them…
Blue skill:
Oh, you’re so romantic-If an ally or Minnie is charmed, Minnie increases his basic attack damage after…
Purple skill:
It’s dinner time-Minnie throws roasted chicken to all enemies dealing 675 damage in every chicken (Minnie throws 8 chickens per 8 seconds)
Red skill:
Queen Minnie-Minnie transforms into a queen where allies making sure Minnie doesn’t take damage for 7 seconds…
Protecting Minnie has a chance to fail if Minnie is above level 1

Friendship disk:
Mickey mouse-Oh, Mickey! Now heals Minnie for 908 hp
Minnie_Mouse_pose_

Here you go @IAmASnowySpongeYo

How about Kermit

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Oh okay I’ll try :smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney