I will like Dipper And Mabel

I will like dipper and Mabel from Gravity falls here are some great idea for Dipper and Mabel first the 2 of then are only going to have one star in there going to be in the yellow trial. There going to be a support, in a charm. So you going to be able to get dipper and Mabel in the sign in. so there white skill is call pig. Mabel call a pig dealing 2345 damage to all players. There green skill is call gnomes army Dipper in Mable call a gnomes army dealing 6789 damage to all player. There blue one is call hook. Mabel get a hook that make her in Dipper fly in they fail one the player making 4567 damage. There purple one is call gnomes come back to life. Whenever the gnomes are are dead they come back to life in they become big that now they deal 8997 damage to all players. Is call twins forever. Now the pig can stunt this has a change to fail against creep above level 121

1 Like

This is kind of turning into spam…

But if you want to know how to make your concepts look better, you can look at this: A Guide to Making Character Concepts)

5 Likes

Nice ideas i like them

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney