Iago concept (R.I.P Gilbert)

• In memory of Gilbert Godfrey -

" We gotta get outta here! We gotta get out! I gotta start packing, Your Highness! Only essentials, we gotta travel light. Bring the guns, the weapons, the knives…".

Iago is a midline support character on the red team.
Stars: 1

Basic attack: Iago squawks launching a small soundwave projectile.

Entrance: Iago just flys in from stage left and lands.

Victory: Iago just gives a smug smile.

Defeat: Iago lays on his back and closes his eyes before disappearing.

White Skill: “Kick the lamp” (True/ Fantastic damage)

Passive: At the beginning of combat the player choses an ally for Iago to link to. Iago’s linked ally gains 80% of Iago’s skill power. armour and reality. In addition Iago will redirect 70% of damage dealt to his linked ally to himself as well as complete negate any projectiles intended for his ally. On auto Iago will link with his frontmost ally and will also automatically link with the frontmost ally if his first linked ally is defeated.

Active: Jafars black lamp appears by Iagos feet and the 2 frontmost enemies are sucked in. The enemies are trapped inside the lamp until Iago runs out of energy. In the lamp the 2 enemies take true damage every second and are unable to move , attack or dodge attacks and skills. Once Iago runs out of energy a lava filled hole appears in front of him and he kicks the lamp into the hole dealing additional fantastic damage to the trapped enemies. The enemies reappear in their teams backline 2 seconds later and are stunned and sapped for 6 seconds.

Green Skill: “PINKY”? (Normal damage)
24jd
giphy

Iago stands on 2 stilts and dances on top of them lowering all enemies blue and purple skills levels by 25 levels as well as granting all his allies 30% attacks speed and x basic damage. Iagos linked ally will also recieve x skill power and evasion. After dancing Iago gets frustrated and hurls the stilts which hit the 2 backmost enemies dealing normal damage and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: “HEY SHUT UP!” (Normal damage)

The first time Iago’s linked ally is about to be reduced to 0 hp Iago intercepts the killing attack completely negating it and countering the attacker dealing normal damage and knocking them back. Iago then heals his linked ally for 80% of their max hp and makes them invincible for 6 seconds. Iago can use this skill once per linked ally per wave.

Purple Skill: “I"m malting”
5ec23e0c8b0d59df7e959ccf9492197f

Iago and his linked ally ignore the first 4 disables or debuffs that are applied to them every wave. Iago can do this for each linked ally he would be attached to each wave.

Red Skill: “Big Suprise”
42ib4i

Iagos basic attack now has a chance to apply silence for 3.5 seconds.

Whenever Iago links to a new ally after his first is defeated he heals them and himself for 65% of the linked allys max hp and applys a shield with x hp that lasts 7 seconds to himself and the linked ally.

Battle badge: Activated when an enemy is stunned.

• Max hp.
  • Max hp to red team allies
  • damage to “Pinky?”

Friendships:

Iago/Jafar:

• Max hp
  • Basic damage
    Iago’s linked ally is always precise.

Iago/Evil Queen

• Reality
  • Armour
  • Damage to “Hey Shut Up!”
    Iago’s linked ally is immune to curse and hex and any enemies that attempt to apply these will be stunned for x seconds.
2 Likes

There are no gifs from the second Aladdin movie which this moveset is highly based on unfortunately.

2 Likes

Why is that a bad thing after all that is his most important appearance

1 Like

It’s not bad. Just saying I couldn’t find many gifs from it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney