Ian changes?

I just noticed a little thing I want to mention.
As you see, my Ian is really left behind. However, his purple skill always worked as invincibility at least, the cap only cuts damage…at least before, now reflect doesn’t apply at all if an ally is high-leveled.
I know, not a big deal, just an underdeveloped skill, the only mode influenced by that is Invasion. I can understand if you did this change because of overpowered Ian-Megara protection used during Invasion sometimes. But I do not remember seeing this in Patch notes, and…maybe I just missed it, but if I didn’t, why no info about the change?

It’s always been like that, though. From the day I got Ian’s level maxed, I’ve always made him one of my first heroes to raise levels on after a cap raise for just that reason.

has it? I’m sure I remember using him before he was levelled up when the wasabi invasion team was a thing

I suppose it’s possible I just assumed the level cap was part of his skill all this time, and I never went back to check. It might also be possible that the level cap was in the description, but the skill was bugged and always worked regardless of level. All I know is that I’ve always operated under the impression that it is capped by level. :man_shrugging:

I’ve seen Ian’s reflect fail on others before the update.

Ian will always apply it to himself, it only has a fail chance on allies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney