Icy Resurrection (Unlikely Concept)

Hello y’all! I haven’t posted a concept in a while, so here’s a concept I had saved, so I decided to post it! I hope you like it, Feedback is appreciated.

Qiqi
Character_Qiqi_Portrait

Qiqi is a forgetful zombie that never forgets to help her allies in need.

“I am Qiqi. I am a zombie. I forgot what comes next.”
:star: :star:
Role: Support.
Position: Front.
Trials Team: Yellow.

Basic Attack: She attacks twice with her sword.

Entrance: She runs in and stops, blowing her talisman when she stops.

Victory: She stretches her arms.
Qiqi

Defeat: She point her finger at herself in confusion.

Skills

White Skill: Preserver of Fortune
Fantastic Damage
Qiqi releases the adeptus power sealed within her body, dealing X damage to nearby enemies and marking them with a Fortune-Preserving Talisman for 9 seconds. Allies that deal damage to enemies with the Fortune-Preserving Talisman are healed X HP.

Green Skill: Herald of Frost
Fantastic Damage
Qiqi summons the Herald of the Frost with her icevein talisman for 5 seconds. When Qiqi hits an enemy, she heals X HP to all allies. The Herald of the Frost also attacks enemies when Qiqi attacks, dealing X damage and freezing them for 4 seconds.

Blue Skill: Talisman of the Lost.
At the start of the wave, Qiqi marks her allies with the “Talisman of the Lost” for 10 seconds. The talisman removes 2 debuffs every 3 seconds to the allies that are marked with it, and heals X HP per debuff removed.

Purple Skill: A Glimpse into Arcanum
Every 5 basic attacks, Qiqi marks the enemy damaged with a Fortune-Preserving Talisman for 9 seconds.

This may fail against enemies above X level.

Red Skill: Life-Prolonging Methods
Allies that crits enemies marked with a Fortune-Preserving Talisman are healed 60% more from the Fortune-Preserving Talisman.

Qiqi increases her allies Max. HP by X for 10 seconds when “Herald of the Frost” freezes an enemy.

The extra heal is less effective for allies above X level.
• + X Basic Damage
• + X Skill Power
• + X Armor

Friendships:

Qiqi and Jack-Jack
Description: Qiqi takes care of Jack-Jack after Jumba give it to her because he’s occupied. Jumba tell Qiqi to stay not say anything or do anything suspicious.
Disk Name: Iced Coffee.

Overheals grants Basic Damage.
Disk Power
• + X Basic Damage.
• + X Skill Power to allies.

Memories
• When Qiqi is healed above her Max. HP, she gains 10% basic damage from the overheal HP. The extra basic damage is removed when Qiqi falls below 80% of her Max. HP. (+5% per star)

Allies: Mike, Randall and Oogie Boogie.

Qiqi and Basil of Baker Street.
Description: Qiqi forgets what she was doing, but discovers that her notebook had been stolen. Conveniently, Basil was there to help her find her Notebook.
Disk Name: Talisman of Knowledge.

Applies Talisman of the Lost when using “Preserver of Fortune”.
Disk Power
• + X Max. HP.
• + X HP healed with “Talisman of the Lost”

Memories
• Qiqi applies “Talisman of the Lost” when using “Preserver of Fortune” to all allies for 3 seconds. (+3 seconds per star)
• +5% Energy gain to allies with “Talisman of the Lost” (+5% per star)

Allies: Woody, Moana and Dr. Facilier.

12 Likes

Ayyy, another Lure concept.

Cool concept though. Funny how I also am working on a bit of an icy character right now myself. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney