Idea contest

So, people have lots of ideas so in this topic let them out. Share your ideas. If they are any good tell me and I we’ll make a topic about it. Ready. Set. Think.

2 Likes

Just say your ideas.

Why did it go in the wish list category though?

I think it was because it was really going to be named Character ideas but, it was already a topic so, I changed it and, I forgot to change the type.

So, pretty much stealing our ideas?

I did not know that was a topic already.

What he meant was, we are giving you our ideas for you to ‘steal’ and make into a topic. I don’t think that was your intention but it did kind of come off this way.

Forgive me if this comes across as rude but why should anyone participate in this? If someone has an idea they wish to discuss they should make their own topic about it. There isn’t anything you can do when creating a topic that someone else can’t because you hold no higher power than any other user. It might make a difference if you were a Regular but that’s not the case here.

On top of this, you say you will only create a topic if it is “good enough”. What does that mean? By what metrics are you using to determine and seperate a “good idea” from a “bad idea”. The fact of the matter is that such metrics are arbitrary at best and woefully misguided at worst. All in all this topic really serves no purpose. You can chime in and give your opinion on topics and ideas but you yourself creating a topic on behalf of someone else adds nothing except to stroke your own ego and possibly take credit if it does happen to be a quality idea/suggestion.

4 Likes

sorry, “our” is not very good word here. You think that is just for you and someone else are here a Long time can make this topic?
And eliminating games have many topics, so I don’t think it’s stealing ideas, it’s just another race

1 Like

I meant our as in anyone who participates

Who is the judge ?

I think he is the judge

Word, singular. Also he speaks for most people in saying that.

Yes, that always get ignored due to the large prexisting one.

Who says non-regulars can’t make famous topics usually, or this contest is just for new comer?
or @TsumTsummaster please change “contest” in to “complication”.

don’t force. we won’t join, just let some newcomers share here

He never said anything about this

Call @Polaris to change it

Polaris doesn’t need to get involved.

I don’t know who said this but it certainly wasn’t me, nor do I understand how you came to such a conclusion. Of course standard users can make good topics and post good ideas. My issue with OP is that they are attempting to create discussion without a topic to discuss.

I wasn’t saying that people can’t participate in this, I just don’t know why someone would. Plus if newcomers are joining the forum they typically have some purpose in mind already. Be it to look at patch notes, ask for advice, or wish to voice a suggestion or complaint.

This is a topic that stands to benefit no one outside of OP. If someone were to post an idea that OP deems worthy to have it’s own topic and creates it, there is a good chance that they could attempt to steal such idea. Which if people don’t know about this topic and know where it originated from could give OP undue credit much in the same way someone who plagiarizes someone else’s work does.

3 Likes

So @TsumTsummaster can you post you idea here first?
And please everyone stay on topic from now. I think this speared too far from topic, but you can disagree
I don’t stand with @TsumTsummaster

No one was being off topic

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney