Idea for a new shop where the currency is the extra hero chips

I have an idea about a new shop where we can gain memories easier and better.

Memory tokens are great dont get me wrong but it is quite hard to get; it is available only from event rewards and making a an in-game purchase. Also it offers random disc memories.
Grinding hero memories from missions is also super hard and super long. You’ll need at least 3 - 5 heroes to get 1 - 3 memories between 16hrs - 30hrs. And getting memory disc lv from 3 - 4 is a long grind let alone from 4 - 5.

I am rank 166 in server 11 and i have about 10 heroes in 6*. I have one hero with 230 extra chips in the bag. And I believe i have few guildmates that has like 400 moana chips or something like that.

What if, there’s a store where we can swap hero chips for hero memories. However we can only swap that specific hero chips for that specific hero’s memory discs.
And this store can only be unlocked when you have a hero that reached 6* and have unlocked that hero’s friend discs.

So basically for example…
I have just promoted my first hero, Mickey, to 6* and I have some extra 100 Mickey chips from opening up 50 crates.
This new store opens and i can swap my 10 Mickey chips for 5 Mickey-Sulley memories. I am going to do that 5x and i will save the rest once I have unlocked the Mickey-Jack disc.

I think with this it’ll help out other players to grow and get more competitive with the top tier faster.

It is just a thought though.
What do you guys think?

@Polaris

give us an exchange market as well, where we can exchange our extra badges/ hero chips with our guild members.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney